Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

New Pizzas at the Pattaya Beer Garden

You won't go far wrong using Slices as a supplier mate. Superb pizza's :)

Sorry mate but your satisfaction level is a great deal lower than mine and many others here! ABSOLUTE CRAP NOWADAYS!

To do pizza and do it right you need a kitchen and crew dedicated to it.

When it comes to food, its better to be a master at one instead of an amateur at many.

BTW Pete, those "thick" sliders you serve are starting to migrate from the western US to the eastern US. Us guys in the east won't know what we are getting now when we order a slider from any other place besides Krystals.

Oh no, the dreaded pizza issue rears it's ugly head again.

When we first opened I was not ready for the passion with which some people approach the pizza issue. Originally we made our own Pizzas. I got a lot of good positive feed back about them but a lot of complaints as well. When we switched to Slices Pizzas, pizzas were a hot topic around the Pattaya boards and Slices were getting a lot of positive comments. That's why I chose them.

After the change, some people loved it and others did not! It seems to me that there is no answer to this. However you make and cook pizzas, someone is going to love them and someone is going to hate them. As they account for less than 5% of our food sales I don't worry about it anymore and we get very few complaints. I guess those that like Slices Pizzas order them and those that don't like 'em, don't order them.

Man, I'd hate to run a pizza restaurant.

For me pizza is a late night, beer soaker, snack on the way back to the room, usually slices as I normally stay in the Soi Diana area.

When I am at PBG, I consider the Thai food to be good, and would never order pizza as a main meal with all the other choices on offer.

onelilley.

Had the pizza aswell as several other items during my last trip and everything was great. Was talkig to another BM the other day and he suggested that we make a pizza night there during our next trip for sure. I agree, reasonable prices, friendly staff, beautiful view and good food.

Pete, I second the comment about the Eggs Benedict, I'll be back in town soon and I love Eggs Benedict but haven't tried yours. Might start coming in for brekkies :rolleyes:

Will you be including tomato sauce-a rarity in Patts?

I once received 5 packets of ketchup along with my pizza from a "supposed" decent pizza place in Jomtien.

50b-great price.

Oh no, the dreaded pizza issue rears it's ugly head again.

When we first opened I was not ready for the passion with which some people approach the pizza issue. Originally we made our own Pizzas. I got a lot of good positive feed back about them but a lot of complaints as well. When we switched to Slices Pizzas, pizzas were a hot topic around the Pattaya boards and Slices were getting a lot of positive comments. That's why I chose them.

After the change, some people loved it and others did not! It seems to me that there is no answer to this. However you make and cook pizzas, someone is going to love them and someone is going to hate them. As they account for less than 5% of our food sales I don't worry about it anymore and we get very few complaints. I guess those that like Slices Pizzas order them and those that don't like 'em, don't order them.

Man, I'd hate to run a pizza restaurant.

Actually Pete,running a pizza place is not that challenging.Many return customers are returnees because of your pizza and first timers either like or dislike your offerings,choosing to return or not.

Of course,the same can be said of full service restaurants,to some degree,but pizza palaces for sure.I was co-owner of a shop back in the 80s,so maybe things have changed.

Some of my customers say my Pizza is one of the best around, some say they prefer a different style, it's all down to personal choice... and I'm happy with that :rolleyes: You can't please everybody, we're all different, that's a human trait I embrace

Edited by Bigleg