Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 797 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Best Sports bar/pub in Pattaya??

Can anyone recommend a good bar for watching sporting events? I'll be in Pattaya during the week of the BCS championship(college american football) and I hoping to catch the game if possible.

Can anyone recommend a good bar for watching sporting events? I'll be in Pattaya during the week of the BCS championship(college american football) and I hoping to catch the game if possible.

It will from Miami at 8 pm,so on at 8 am here-not many pubs open then w/screens carrying American football (real football).

Edited by LTGTR
It will from Miami at 8 pm,so on at 8 am here-not many pubs open then w/screens carrying American football (real football).

Real FOOTBALL!!!!!

As someone who has American relatives I must reopen this.

A game where the ball hardly ever touches the foot cannot be called real football. :clueless

The only game that can be called football with any degree of relevance and indeed reverence is the original beautiful game that you call soccer.

I await the flaming [ but you know I am right ]

:chogdee :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Edited by dodger2005

Remember seeing a documentary years ago when an american football team came to play a rugby league side.they shat themselves when they saw no body armour or crash helmets.when they saw how hard the rugby side were they wernt happy bunnies.

Shenanigans has to be the best sports bar in town. Can watch several sports concurrently, with all the monitors they have. Excellent breakfast as well, not to mention Sunday Carvery, but a pint of Guinness :behead is a bit pricey. I won't be there because my school (Univ. of Wisconsin) really tanked this year :unsure:

Gullivers alternately, but they may not be open until later in the morning.

Edited by RhinoTusk

How can American football be classed as football as most of the time they through the leather about instead of kicking it, it should be called forward passing rugby.

I do like Nfl but I love my footy

How can American football be classed as football as most of the time they through the leather about instead of kicking it, it should be called forward passing rugby.

I do like Nfl but I love my footy

No, most of the time they stand around while the adverts are being played out on TV. These fat guys need to rest up after running for 20 yards!

They have a bar right on Soi Bukhaow that shows all the American sporting events, relatively good prices on drinks as well. I can point it out, but damn if I can remember the name lol. The bigger places the guys mentioned would be better if you were wanting food as well.

:moon

They have a bar right on Soi Bukhaow that shows all the American sporting events, relatively good prices on drinks as well. I can point it out, but damn if I can remember the name lol. The bigger places the guys mentioned would be better if you were wanting food as well.

Thanks for the info, I look out for it.

You might check the Metro Apartments. They've got a big screen TV down in the bar. Maybe you can talk them into tuning in to what you want to watch, assuming it's on their satellite.

J

So when is the "real football" world cup then? :ang2 Compared to rugby and aussie rules football, its for big girls :ang2

With all due respect, if any sport's for big girls, its scoccer. I cant begin to count the number of times I've seen a scoccer player get bumped on the shoulder or back and fall to the ground, rolling in agony as if he was just castrated with a rusty butter knive.

Edited by Al_Davis
  • 2 months later...