Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An assessment by Oxford University has discovered that it is scientifically impossible to pull a needle from an Indians asshole with a tractor!

You are just a bigotted racist wind up merchant,indian brit.what a toss name too,should be wanker.

The more I read of this guy the more that I m thinking that he is not quite the real McCoy.

The choice of his moniker for a start shows that he is not really all that interested in Pattaya or even in mongering but has a hidden agenda...perhaps to gauge levels of racist sentiment on internet forums.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was some 55 year old, white, college teacher carrying out some obscure social research project.

It seems that apart from a couple of posts about seafood curries he has devoted his entire board existence to talking about discrimination...and this is a mongering board :rolleyes:

He has picked and choosed who he wants to reply to on this forum and seems to have opted only for those who he thinks he can wind up easily.

Any positive sentiment that I had towards this guy has evaporated many posts ago..

• 4 weeks later...

I do not agree with this but it happens. 2 of my mates came to Pattaya a couple of months back and had problems with one gogo. They are Australians but of Greek origins. Thai's cannot tell the difference so this one gogo tried to stop them thinking they were Muslims/ Indians/ whatever. Normally they would not care but the ladies they wanted worked in the gogo so they did eventually get in after asking for the Manager to come out ( a farang). They started to then carry their Australians passorts which solved the problem when it happened one more time. Same gogo different door staff.

I saw it happen right infront of me as I tried to enter a well known naughty 'club' the other night. Three Indians were being refused entry by the man on the door. I hung back as I didn't want to add to the controversy by being admitted infront of them (I am white). They protested to no avail, and as they left in I went.

I don't know if these guys were from India or perhaps British of Indian descent. I was a little ashamed that I felt a 'now you know how I feel in England' gloat coming on!

Wow. Just found this thread...haven't read it all...but,

It's like I'm seeing the future of the US. Huge immigration, loss of blue collar jobs, backlash. I'm more scared than I was 20 minutes ago.

Right now we have ~ 20 million illegal Mexicans here. The idea was let them all in and save $1/hour labor cost for landscapers, fruit pickers. No thought given to the five kids in school costing $6,000/year each.

We've benifited from a huge brain drain from India. Most coming here from India are hugely educated and are a real benefit to our economy. Seemingly totally opposite your experience.

Right now we have ~ 20 million illegal Mexicans here. The idea was let them all in and save $1/hour labor cost for landscapers, fruit pickers. No thought given to the five kids in school costing $6,000/year each.

Hi,

The illegal Mexicans are good for private business, but the taxpayer funds the bill for their family.