Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Freelancer Promotion at the Pattaya Beer Garden

WOW always bragging about my camera? You do like to exaggerate. Lame.
If not your camera, someone else's BigD...... that's lame... to go with the limp! Edited by jacko
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not your camera, someone else's BigD...... that's lame... to go with the limp!

Damn that's so deep dude. ;)

WOW always bragging about my camera? You do like to exaggerate. Lame.

Exaggerate? Now look at this for exagerration....

I bought a Nikon D-80 and in the box Nikon included a certificate for a penis extension.

Now that really is lame......

Exaggerate? Now look at this for exagerration....

Now that really is lame......

Why do you want the penis extension? I don't need it. :eyecrazy

I'd like to meet up with the spinner in the small red shorts. Too bad no picture of her face. :allright

Look two pics down. She is the one in the light blue tank top. Not really my type, but she does look good from behind. :D

Just a reminder guys that the big draw is on again tonight (Friday at 7pm). be there or be square.

Nest week we will be having an extra draw on Tuesday night at 7 pm and then the usual draw on Friday.

There where more FL tonight then last Friday and a nice selection of good looking women. Once again I had a excellent dinner that was served quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
Look two pics down. She is the one in the light blue tank top. Not really my type, but she does look good from behind. :bigsmile:

No it's not the same girl. The top is same color but the straps are different. The girl in red shorts has shoulder straps and the other girl has a neck strap.

Ate there a few times last trip and will be back again especially on these FL promo nights. Some nice looking girls there for sure. Thanks for posting them. Devil.gif

Nice to have found this thread. Pattaya Beer Garden will be on my list of places to visit.. :allright

Great pictures of some great looking ladies. :thumbup

Edited by sonny4u