Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Loook at the places in this chain for some of the lowest cost places in Patts

Joe Palace Condotel Pattaya

Address: 449/113 Moo 10 Soi Koh Pai South Pattaya Road, Pattaya, Thailand

Loook at the places in this chain for some of the lowest cost places in Patts

Joe Palace Condotel Pattaya

Address: 449/113 Moo 10 Soi Koh Pai South Pattaya Road, Pattaya, Thailand

Bit out of town for my taste old boy.

I have stayed at the Apex Hotel a few times. Cost 600 baht per night. Hotel is in good location on 2nd road. Air con, tv fridge, great spread for breakfast (not incl) I think about 110 baht.

if you want luxerys like cable,fridge and balcony

its worth paying that bit extra

I had all of that plus a kitchen area for 7500 a month. I did have to pay water and electric which ran about another 1k.

Try La Katia on soi Lankee. They had nice rooms last May/June for 350b.

Great Hotel. I stay there everytime I go to Pattaya.

Do you know which hotels or rooms have this rate?

Close to LK and Soi Buakeow there is Sawedee Court and Sawedee Mansion at 400-550 baht a night.

Walk along Soi Baukow (LK Metro area); there are boards outside some funny looking shop with a big 200 and thai words on it. I asked the girls and they said it was 'hotel'

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

Tycoon Place, 9500baht a month in high season, 9000baht low season. Water and electricity about 2000-2550 a month extra. Rooms cleaned every day, has great swimming pool and wired internet free. Very girl friendly and helpful staff. All rooms have air conditioning. If there is a cheaper hotel that has all of these I would be interested to know.

Only con is its location which is off Pattayatai just up from the end of Soi Buakhao but being on a quiet side street means that it is very quiet. Side street looks a little dangerous to walk up at night but i have stayed there for approx one year and have never ever been bothered by anyone walking back at all times of the night and in all sorts of conditions.

Edited by DP Gumbypgh