Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

BBQ Bob's Board Member Promotion for 2011!

Our "board member 10% off discount and 2 for 1 on all drinks" promos are filling the seats. This has been a good week and I really enjoy meeting all of you. There are some bar or restaurant owners whom you never meet or speak with. I am the opposite. I love to hear your (face to face) feedback and I am here to listen and try to make things better all the time. I want you to know you have my ear anytime. Please keep my phone number nearby and if there's any problems, questions, or just to tell me you're coming by, don't be shy: 0800872750.

You see who I am in the photos so don't be shy to say "Hi Dale, I saw you on the board!" (and that gets you 10% off your meal!).

A few pics on the fly:

newrestaurantphotos009.jpg

newrestaurantphotos008.jpg

newrestaurantphotos007.jpg

newrestaurantphotos006.jpg

newrestaurantphotos005.jpg

newrestaurantphotos004.jpg

newrestaurantphotos010.jpg

I look forward to having a chat and/or a drink with each of you. See you at Bob's BBQ on Soi LK Metro.

-Dale

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the reasons for going to LOS is to avoid food like that.

Potato salad & coleslaw

Fondles didn't answer, so I will. It looks funny, lines stopping in weird places. If I type from my computer the lines run the whole width of the page like what you see here. Unless I hit the ente

newrestaurantphotos009.jpg

I love the waitresses' uniforms. That would be reason enough for me to pay a return visit to Bob's BBQ. Good luck and I'll see you in March.

Evil

:banghead

my sincere apologies to all forum board members i neglected to mention that the 10% discount we are offering to boeard members does not apply to our daily specials. so sorry for any confusion this omission may have caused anyone .Thanks Dale

P.S to the gentleman from texas with the phillipino wife who ordered one of our specials last night and tried to get the 10% discount .because of my error in offering this discount without all the details please feel free to come by again it will be on the house for you and your wife. Once again my apologies

Nicely presented food. Decent menu. I will be in next trip..Like to sit at Billabong..Real nice daytime girl working the register..Intelligent..Doorman!

my sincere apologies to all forum board members i neglected to mention that the 10% discount we are offering to boeard members does not apply to our daily specials. so sorry for any confusion this omission may have caused anyone .Thanks Dale

P.S to the gentleman from texas with the phillipino wife who ordered one of our specials last night and tried to get the 10% discount .because of my error in offering this discount without all the details please feel free to come by again it will be on the house for you and your wife. Once again my apologies

Now you're gettin the hang of it!!! :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty exciting today in that we sold 3 Wagon Wheels (our biggest burger) in 1 hour. 1 in house and 2 delivery. I'm thinking of suggesting on the menu that it feeds 2 easily. Have you tried the Wagon Wheel Challenge yet?

Here's a few other dishes. The beans and chili are my home made recipe and are very popular side dishes. I feel the nachos could be thicker with cheese and cream. Do you like it heavy or light as it's currently served?

I had a good laugh seeing the look on the Thai customer's face when the Wagon Wheel arrived.

Image00024.jpg

I think you need to find someone other than Photobucket for hosting the photos. They sure don't last long.

Is the all you can eat ribs deal still on or is that photo from days gone by?

I ate here last night.

Coming from the UK I am no expert in what to expect.

All I can say is that I had a very good meal in pleasant surroundings, served by excellent staff who speak good English.

All the other diners cleared their plates too, so that must say something for the quality.

I had a brief chat with Dale, the owner, he is a nice guy with a great team and I wish him all the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"I feel the nachos could be thicker with cheese and cream. Do you like it heavy or light as it's currently served"?

Cream?I have lived in Mexico for 3 years and Texas for 4 years and have NEVER heard or seen cream on nachos.Seriously.

Is that a Thai or Euro thing?

I'll be dining there again when I return this summer.

Edited by LTGTR
"I feel the nachos could be thicker with cheese and cream. Do you like it heavy or light as it's currently served"?

Cream?I have lived in Mexico for 3 years and Texas for 4 years and have NEVER heard or seen cream on nachos.Seriously.

Is that a Thai or Euro thing?

I'll be dining there again when I return this summer.

Maybe.... sour cream?

• 3 weeks later...

I had the ribs when Bob was the owner and they were horrible.

Shrivelled up, dry, barely any meat on them.

I hope they have improved. I will try yours next time I'm in Pattaya.

Ribssampler.jpg

In the meantime, I will be enjoying the absolutely delicious ribs served at the Cottage Kitchen, here in Angeles City :clueless

http://cottagecafe.tripod.com/ Shame their website is not as good as their food.