Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Why you may think Thais are stupid

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know anyone who pursues and pays for male Thai company (admittedly with a few doubtfuls who like cocks with frocks), but where the females are concerned, I suspect that most of us are less int

Looking back through the topic I am intrigued. So much so that I Googled the topic of “The company we keep “. If the Thai's are so dopey and stupid why do so many of us pursue and pay for their compa

Well, to one of the points of the OP's post, different strokes for different folks, the Yanks tend to go Month-Day-Year. So for a Yank, the numeric date of 11/1/2011 is November 01, 2011 whereas for h

13 hours ago, Gary in Loei said:

You may think Thais are stupid but comparing Thailand to the USA, which country is better off? The US is in deep shit and getting worse day by day.

Whole other topic......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, jacko said:

Whole other topic......

Talking about other topics, I was unable to sign in no matter what I tried. Google sign in said this address doesn't exist. I finally had to create a new account. Was I banned or what?

19 hours ago, Gary in Loei said:

Talking about other topics, I was unable to sign in no matter what I tried. Google sign in said this address doesn't exist. I finally had to create a new account. Was I banned or what?

Not that I know of. 

• 1 month later...

Is the Thai-style crab walking into other people a sign of their being preoccupied with weighty cerebral matters or their oh-so-polite culture that instills respect for others?  😆😂🤣

• Sad 1
Is the Thai-style crab walking into other people a sign of their being preoccupied with weighty cerebral matters or their oh-so-polite culture that instills respect for others?  
Actually, as far as I can tell this is a worldwide situation caused by mobile phone addiction.

I somehow think however that they may lead the world in phone use while riding their motor bikes.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, teelack said:

Actually, as far as I can tell this is a worldwide situation caused by mobile phone addiction.

I somehow think however that they may lead the world in phone use while riding their motor bikes.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Only yesterday I was behind someone who was buying coffee, and was doing everything one handed as he couldn't put his phone down or away..... really wasting my and the server's time. I needed my coffee NOW!