Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Is today the coldest day ever in Pattaya

It feels even colder than it did a couple of weeks ago, even the farangs are wearing coats on the beach. .. I have got the sniffles.

I am going to wear jeans and shoes during the daytime for first time ever here.

its the worst month we have ever had here bloody awful weather but then dont suppose its the weather we are here for is it ???

only downside is the girls are in their coats and jeans and the view aint as good at night

the beach was pretty well deserted at jomtien apart from a few die hard russians getting pissed

Clear, blue sky and sunshine here in AC :whistling:
Overcast and very slight rain this AM in Pattaya.

Currently only 22 degC, all my little fish are floating belly up.

I'll take it.....

Deffo not seen this cool of temps so close to Songkran in my 11 years of living here. Stiff cool North wind blowing right in my front door hahaha. Wife and kids are freezing. I slepy with no fan on, no A/C, and under a blanket. It was a great night for sleeping.

Its colder at moment in Khon Kaen than last Dec and Jan ,I think since living here the coldest night last night ,hit 14 c

But just a little rain and about 23c at the moment but cloudy,with a wind breeze

But could be worse could be down south Koh Sumi ,3 metre waves ,rain for days ,airport closed,no ferries running ,floods and forcast land slides in many south areas.

The weather forcast is set to start improving this coming thursday.

Yes its chilly alright. 25deg in my room in pattaya last night. No air con or fan on but I managed without a heavy blanket. it was nice going for a walk this morning at 7am in the cooler weather tho the wind was quite strong. I bet the girls on beach road are really anxious to get somewhere warm, might be offering discounts.??

Yet another cold wet day today, I have had the air-con amd the fan off for the last couple of night.

Most of the girls are wearing coats

Probably be a couple more days. Don't worry, you'll be sitting absolutely still and sweating soon enough.

Twenty degC this AM and still a little overcast. But brighter than yesterday.

I put a jacket on when I went out on the motorbike yesterday, I think the first time ever in LOS!

Had dinner indoors last night.......

The forecast has it warming up tomorrow, but personally I am enjoying this refreshing spell in late March.

Bunch of Southern softies 14 degrees this morning in Nakhon Phanom.

Jacket is a must when going out on the bike, but been using the car a lot more this last week or so.

:poke :thumbup

Its colder at moment in Khon Kaen than last Dec and Jan ,I think since living here the coldest night last night ,hit 14 c

But just a little rain and about 23c at the moment but cloudy,with a wind breeze

But could be worse could be down south Koh Sumi ,3 metre waves ,rain for days ,airport closed,no ferries running ,floods and forcast land slides in many south areas.

The weather forcast is set to start improving this coming thursday.

Last night 11c in Khon Kaen ,more colder than we had in the winter months ,also now its raining a little and dark temp 16c at 10am ,

Here is how cold it was last night...some pictures of some of the hello girls on WS.

Showcase..

IMG_20110330_030057.jpg

IMG_20110330_030027.jpg

Iron Club..

IMG_20110330_025659.jpg

Isn't this supposed to be the hot humid season?

Hot anyhow, humid building to August-September.

It will be, soon enough. I'm getting tired of telling all my friends, "Yeah, yeah, but don't start whining at me next week how hot you are!" After last March's torture, a little nip in the air is a Good Thing, frankly.

Nice pics MM, Thanks for that.

relax everyone, its hot again. 29 deg in the room and had the air con on for a while then slept under the sheet with the fan going.

Yes, the heat is back. Today we were lucky that there was a nice breeze off the ocean in Bangsaen, or our family day at the beach would have been terrible. Back at the house no such breeze, and sweating my bollocks off. :whistling: