Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your usual verbal diarrhea...nothing more... the facts you quoted are right ... nothing to argue...BUT... your facts forget the real life facts...when I visited very first time Pattaya as a family tou

The prove, this scene is decline from 1979... Thanx for the guys like you.... Yeah... i remember the good old days when a barfine was more a GFE and a party, than a dry monetary business.... you prob

Again a false, dumb generalization... and as usual the facts don't disturbs you...what 45 years you talking about ??? The best scene was in the early 2000ish years when the baht was fallen down, the g

Well im new at this forum and i dont realy understand what you mean,but you are not happy about something care to explain ?

dd inyour last post you said .

may be you aint been around long enough

and you joined the board on Feb 4th

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree with DD.  Back in the forums golden age of two weeks ago when DD joined I couldn't wait to log on, but its tragic decline over the last 14 days has truly been horrible.  Oh for the good old days of early February 2004!

-Vox

• Upvote 1
Deep down, no one likes peace...

-Vox

I love getting peaced   ... or was it pissed?  ;D

Also, after an extended session, who can claim not to be a peace-lover then?

Hey, DD, if you want to get analyzed, pay an expert - most of us are mere amateurs.

Peace, bros  ;)

59 posts and whining already.

We await something worth reading or seeing from you.

But then again, trip reports about your visit to Dairy Queen aren't really that gripping are they?

Does your mum know where you are? Fucking muppet.

Guest chrisgng22

This board will die just like all the others,this last couple of weeks has been really boring without the o.t. we all know Pete is back maybe he,s monitoring it to see if he gets as many posts on the other topics,but really we can read all that crap on the other boards, so why come here?

I realise there was an idiot who caused all the trouble something had to be done,but hey ho there you go flb board will be the same as the others, just look in now and again...

Well I don't know Chris...seems your sidekick has a p#ssing contest going at the moment with tabmule.  Not sure how that all started, but looks to me like it belongs in the OT to me. ;D ;D ;D

Hope the playpen is back soon.

--Steve

f----off and mind your own f----ing buisness

That's why I admire you so much Baz.....always the gentleman.....

And we wonder why no one is posting anymore? ??? ???

--Steve

Ahhh... come on Steve... why are people not posting no more? Surely it can't be because Baz is straight up & says what's on his mind? Heaven help us if that's the case....

Ok - let's set ourselves a challenge gentlemen... I am sure there are many potential contributors to the board out there who, for a variety of reasons, have not shared their LOS experiences. This board is all about an exchange of experiences - hopefully so others can benefit. It's NOT about beating each other up over political, racist, or any other view..... there's plenty of other places we can go to get that!  ;)

So... I will put together a trip report over the weekend  that I should have written a long time ago -  I would ask as many of you as possible to do the same. Let's get back to why we are here??? Please...

I agree with Triplegee.

This site is all about LOS.  Boardies sharing their trip reports, newbies looking for help, and anything else that is about the place we all love.  

If Pete decides to open the OT area again, then thats fine with me as I voted to keep it open.

Until then, I guess some of us here are not happy with the way the forum is going over the last few weeks. For myself, I have no problems with this forum as it stands.

54 DTG till wheels up

[smiley=cheers.gif]

I'm glad the Off Topic Section is gone and I hope it never returns..IMHO

Greg,

With the greatest of respect I have great difficulty understanding your position. Why do you hope it never returns ?

If you didn't like its presence then surely the answer was to ignore it. Don't look at it - as is being forced upon you and others now.

I simply cannot for the life of me even begin to comprehend why some would want it banned because they didn't like it. If I don't like something I don't eat it, don't drink it, don't talk to it, don't read it and don't shag it  ;D. But because I don't like LBs I don't say they should be banned - I just stay out of their way.

Furthermore, if you don't care much for the confrontational approach that was prevalent in that section (and I can understand that but, again, don't read it, rather than advocating a banishment order) - has it occurred to you that there will inevitably be a much increased outpouring of vitriol in other sections as a result ? Pete has already moderated one such "frank exchange of views" but it will only get worse.

To me it seems simple - you don't like it, you don't go there. Your world will be a happier place if the arguments are contained.

Cheers

Pie

As a newbie here and Pattaya 'virgin', I've found this board and it members very helpful and responsive with much useful information.

You get wind-up merchants anywhere to be taken with a grain of salt and as a bit of a laugh. I think they add a bit of colour, and as Pieman says can be ignored as a matter of choice.

Many thanks, chaps, for your help and info and keep up the good work I say. Hope to meet some of you in FLB next week.

Cheers