Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Are all Thai girls so generous?

:-/ Never yet been to Thailand, but I met and fell for a Thai girl in my homeland (UK), recently. Don't know her history, apart from what she's willing to reveal (couldn't care less - it's the now and the future that counts - she could've been the greatest agogo/beer bar/coffee bar girl ever for all I care - she doesn't know mine either, has to be said).

She's insisting that I go to Thailand (without her) and expects me to do the things that solo men do in Thailand. Why? Is it confidence on her part? Is it so that I can "get it out of my [male] system?" Is it a test to see whether I'll go or not as she knows that after half a lifetime dating caucasions and being married to a caucasion, but now having experienced an oriental, I'd hardly ever consider a western lady again? I'm confused.

Hey HeartBern,

If you are serious about this girl don't do it! Otherwise go to LOS and fuck your brains out. ;D  Oh, BTW are you going to tell her its OK to fuck other guys while you are away? ???  Wanna watch out she doesn't have a garage sale too.

Sanuk

Sprinter

Thai Girl - You go and have fun darling and shag all the bar girls you like.

Farang - No darling I only want to be with you.

Result - happiness!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thai Girl - You go and have fun darling and shag all the bar girls you like.

Farang - OK, see you next week,

Result - Thai girl with sharp knife looking to cut of your privates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thai girls do love to test their men but as always with women the correct answer may not be obvious  ;D

Be careful and remember in Thailand lieing your head off is usually the better stratagy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dont be confused! just do not do it! sure you are being tested, and if you want to carry on wallking around with all your private parts still intact then tell her how that kind of thing is not for you  :o  you know it makes sense!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Flashman ........... Just go ........ I promise you that you will never be the same again!  ....... double meaning here if you've read all the above posts, especially if your UK tilac finds out! Hmm! I just love the place, whether you're just chilling out or night hawking it's just the best. If you've honestly have never been it's definitely one on the list not to be missed before you die! Trouble is once you have ....... you go back again & again & again! Not good for a steady relationship unless you live there. Check out Stevens365 recent post to give you an incite. [smiley=Eyecrazy.gif]Sanuk Daveyh [smiley=thumbup.gif]

• 2 months later...
:-/ Never yet been to Thailand, but I met and fell for a Thai girl in my homeland (UK), recently.

She's insisting that I go to Thailand (without her) and expects me to do the things that solo men do in Thailand. Why? ....I'm confused.

It is easy to see that it is a trap... but what are you going to do....stay at home with her, or go to Thailand? Posters have said go and don't go but in the end you must make the choice.

HB this test by your gf will be a good warm-up for you.  When you get to pattaya and fall in love with your first (second, third and fourth) bg you're going to have to figure out how to tell them that you are going out to meet some friends when you're actually going for a st at her competitor's bar.  just make sure that they have a shower in the st room because you're girlfriend will be able to smell the one you were with.  she may actually be able to identify her with a sniff test.  truth is, if you find someone you like enough to keep for a while, she'll probably agree to have a second joiner rather than lose you altogether.  bottom line, forget the guilt.  your gf at home knows what goes on.  she'll know how far you went based upon how expensive a gift you bring back for her.  have fun.  Bear

• 3 weeks later...

Look mate, theres a lot of Thai girls in Thailand but few in the UK. Stay with her untill you either dupm her or vice versa then go.

Dont miss out on a good thing

[smiley=banghead.gif]