Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What's the deal now with posting pics from photobucket or another photo hosting site?

In the past you could just paste them in mode but looking at the preview mode it doesn't show the pics.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Edited by Dungheap

What's the deal now with posting pics from photobucket or another photo hosting site?

In the past you could just paste them in mode but looking at the preview mode it doesn't show the pics.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Put a photo in and post it. Let's see if it shows.

Here, I'll go first...okay, this pic shows up in my editor and preview mode...it's from photobucket and looks like this

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s89/diamondzdivaz_2007/s2.jpg

I didn't put IMG in front, but used the picture button at the top of the editor window...it's two right of the "link" (looks like a chain) button.

s2.jpg

Works fine. Why doesn't it show it preview mode then?

No idea...try changing your editing mode by clicking on the button in the upper left of the post editor...it says "toggle editing mode" when you hold the mouse over it.

However, even using the basic, non-visual, editing mode, preview works for me on my browser (Chrome).

I guess I should ask what browser are you using?

Geez, Dungheap, I don't know. All these things that aren't working for you are working for me. I'd say browser differences or browser settings or something.

Try reformatting your hard disk and reinstalling the operating system :P

Try reformatting your hard disk and reinstalling the operating system

Heh. Excellent.

I am actually using IE 9 for the forum as I write, I posted pics and previewed them within the past couple of hours. Seems that it is the settings within the browser and computer than Dungheap has. That's why they call them *personal* computers I guess.

It's probably a virus. (imagine an impish smiley here)

Edited by joekicker
  • Downvote 1

OK working in Firefox but that's weird, never had any problems before with the tool bar showing while using IE9.

Must be the Stockholm Syndrome. :bhappy

Thanks for your help guys. :chogdee

• 3 weeks later...
sorry to hi-jack this thread but i am trying to post pictures that i have put on facebook, i am getting a message telling me the file is too big, never had ths problem before.

How big is one where you get this message?

all the ones i posted yesterday on facebook from my trip

That doesn't help at all. Facebook won't tell me how big the file is on your computer.

You're trying to upload them from your computer, right?

How big are they on your computer?

Just use Windows Explorer to look at a file that didn't upload and see how many bytes it is.

Anyway, the maximum upload size is 2 megabytes. If the file is bigger than that, it won't upload to this forum. You can resize it to below 2M, and it will work.

That doesn't help at all. Facebook won't tell me how big the file is on your computer.

You're trying to upload them from your computer, right?

How big are they on your computer?

Just use Windows Explorer to look at a file that didn't upload and see how many bytes it is.

Anyway, the maximum upload size is 2 megabytes. If the file is bigger than that, it won't upload to this forum. You can resize it to below 2M, and it will work.

yes they are bigger than 2mbs dont know how to resize them though

yes they are bigger than 2mbs dont know how to resize them though

I use picasa...google will get you lots of programs for resizing photos. Everyone has to do it at some time.

Try google for "photo resize program"

never used photobucket (or similar) before

cant I just upload my own pics from my computer?

Chrome and win7

Sure. That's what pattaya_mad was doing.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, well, I am confused now. I just tried to post a picture from my computer files and I see the "image" button here, but it won't let me use a file from my computer. Apparently I am not understanding how to do this. I have done it before the software was changed or updated, but can't figure it out now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

CB