Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What is more expensive in Pattaya

Baytabs Ltd is now a US based on line retailer? Never knew they had Ltd companies in the USA.

Dearie me! :dbh

They certainly don't have a Baytabs Limited registered in England. I bet you didn't bother checking that either. Try sending them some money and let us know how you get on. While you're at it, you could try sending your majohat.com chums some cash.

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't understand why dairy products ( cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese.... not the TESCO plastic made fruit flavoured yoghurts ) are so expensive .... maybe the milk brands import only milk powd

Sour cream, cottage cheese, honey, pickles are local products made for farangs... interesting to see the high prices of the russian meals, where the ingredients are really cheap... a funny trick.... t

So... my question still have no answers... I can only guess, maybe because the products are targetted the LDOP farangs... just like the wonton soup ( 25 baht ) vs. the wontons served without the so

Posted Images

I can see you are grasping at straws now Tom.I mean yahooanswers,is that the very best you could pull out. Should have tried McAfee.

http://www.siteadvis...ostid?p=7986161

Which is quite appropriate, because straws are all you're likely to receive from them.

But, we can do scam adviser if you like. Are you connected to the two "companies" by any chance?

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 1

Is he a scammer, or just incredibly thick? Or both? :clueless Or a good wind-up? :ninja:

I am having fun anyway. I thought you would have been sending your hard earned off to those fake websites but it seems you have some sense. :llaugh

Chocolate in Thailand is about twice the price it is in the UK. Am I right or am I right?

I don't know. I know a bird in Sadao that'll give you a blowjob in exchange for a box of three Cadbury's Caramel Eggs - not the yellow and white centres that you get in the Creme Eggs though. What's a blowjob worth in UK these days? :dbh Edited by CheshireTom

I am having fun anyway. I thought you would have been sending your hard earned off to those fake websites but it seems you have some sense. :llaugh

I bought my iMac in Pantip. Cost me a fortune. :cry2

I don't know. I know a bird in Sadao that'll give you a blowjob in exchange for a box of three Cadbury's Caramel Eggs - not the yellow and white centres that you get in the Cream Eggs though. What's a blowjob worth in UK these days? :dbh

That is a bit over priced as they hand them out free at Tesco checkouts these days. :bhappy Chocolate is more expensive in Thailand though.

I bought my iMac in Pantip. Cost me a fortune. :cry2

I cannot say I am a fan of Apple. I built my own desktop,high end and cost me about £200. To spend like £1249 on an apple imac is just plain daft if you ask me,that's the UK price.

That is a bit over priced as they hand them out free at Tesco checkouts these days. :bhappy Chocolate is more expensive in Thailand though.

They'll be getting to their "best by date" - easier to give them away, I suppose.

I cannot say I am a fan of Apple. I built my own desktop,high end and cost me about £200. To spend like £1249 on an apple imac is just plain daft if you ask me,that's the UK price.

They were a wee bit more than that when they first came out. :ninja:

Edited by CheshireTom

I would just love to see the specs on a "high end" build that costs less than 10,000b.

Edited by Fondles
  • Upvote 1

I would just love to see the specs on a "high end" build that costs less than 10,000b.

Send me £200 and I will gladly email them to you.

Send me £200 and I will gladly email them to you.

What, you want me to send you 200 squids and you will email me the specs......... lol yeah right, you just keep kidding yourself you have a "high end" pc there. Iam sure it helps you sleep at night.

What, you want me to send you 200 squids and you will email me the specs......... lol yeah right, you just keep kidding yourself you have a "high end" pc there. Iam sure it helps you sleep at night.

I do not need to kid myself,I can see what I have got. I built it.

And @ 200quid it aint "high end".

What you do not realise is that I spent £200,I did not state that everything in the computer cost £200. You made an assumption and you were wrong. I happen to know a lot of people and have family who deal in tech stuff and that is that. If you bought my computer in a shop it would cost you well over grand.

What you do not realise is that I spent £200,I did not state that everything in the computer cost £200. You made an assumption and you were wrong. I happen to know a lot of people and have family who deal in tech stuff and that is that. If you bought my computer in a shop it would cost you well over grand.

Yeah you claimed to have built a high end PC for "about" 200 quid, what assumption do you think I and other's would make from your claims ?

Working on your theory I also built a high end machine, it only cost me 1200 baht (needed to buy some fittings for the GPU radiator), the rest was left overs from other builds.

seems at 200 quid you got stooged........Dumbass.

Edited by Fondles
  • Upvote 1

As mentioned on the first page of this thread, a deck of playing cards must be, by percentage, the most over priced item in Thailand.

I recon they could be found cheaper outside the tourist areas, but, I can't say for sure.

Apparently each deck has a tax seal/stamp and the taxes are prepaid to the government.

I guess the risk for producing or importing them without government license is not worth the penalty?

http://www.thailawonline.com/en/thai-laws/laws-of-thailand/283-playing-cards-act-be-2486-1943.html

As mentioned on the first page of this thread, a deck of playing cards must be, by percentage, the most over priced item in Thailand.

I recon they could be found cheaper outside the tourist areas, but, I can't say for sure.

Apparently each deck has a tax seal/stamp and the taxes are prepaid to the government.

I guess the risk for producing or importing them without government license is not worth the penalty?

http://www.thailawon...-2486-1943.html

Didn't Thai airways used to give them out?