Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andy's a decent guy, meet him in Soi Lk. He was the one who told me about the site, so i thought id check it out. Has alot more members than i would have thought :)

Just an add on to my last reply on this. Weve checked the CCTV, thier were 4 girls at the bar on opening cleaning, putting on thier faces and eating food until around 3.45pm. Then 2 of our lovely free

Your bar Your policy is up to you but I do not want to hurt someone who maybe has girlfriend/boyfriend,     What are you trying to say? I said who it was, so no secret just a picture of a pretty y

Posted Images

It might help if you told someone where your bar is located.

If you watch the film in # 5 you will see

Edited by bigmick
  • Upvote 1

Easier to just give directions to the bar. A map would be nice too.

I have seen the name and maybe walked past the bar, looks decent from the above but where is it ?

I have seen the name and maybe walked past the bar, looks decent from the above but where is it ?

down soi dianna to second road turn left (about 50 yards) there is a small complex of bars you have to walk through them to get to Martinell Bar, opposite Mike Shopping Mall

Johnny is a fine young lad (so he is), and I enjoy his company for a chat....

Hey Johnny. Do a little typing as well as posting your vids and I'm sure the BMs will warm to you and pop in for a quick one or two.

I'm back in circulation later today and will see you for the same on Wednesday.... guess the lovely D is also back.... :thumbup

Andy

P.S. Correct on the location loupole... as the girl said in vid 5 "you turn reft, you walk stlait" - if you can walk stlait that is. That walk is longer on video.....

Edited by capdagde
  • Upvote 1

I think it would be better to put in the text of the topic, rather than expecting people to watch videos for information about the bar's location.

Capdagde...seems it's clear where it is from your description though...just south of Soi Diana in the bar complex before Kiss. Is that right?

It might help if you told someone where your bar is located.

Good point , I was searching for the location and when I realised it was lost in the vids , I lost interest. Surely the owners dont expect us to trawl the videos to find the location of one of the thousands of bars in Pattaya , do you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it would be better to put in the text of the topic, rather than expecting people to watch videos for information about the bar's location.

Capdagde...seems it's clear where it is from your description though...just south of Soi Diana in the bar complex before Kiss. Is that right?

Agreed - but the lad's a boardnewb.... See if he checks back, it's his job after all.... vid 5 is very funny though, and original stuff at least; hope it's meant tongue in cheek (rest just shite IMHO). Yes on location.

Good point , I was searching for the location and when I realised it was lost in the vids , I lost interest. Surely the owners dont expect us to trawl the videos to find the location of one of the thousands of bars in Pattaya , do you?

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Edited by capdagde

Well sounds well worth a visit and i wont need a map, honestly some people................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just to clear things up, we are located on 2nd road across the road from Mikes Shopping Mall at the bottom of the smiley beer complex. Its not that hard to find guys, the youtube video is more to help newbes out that may not know the area that well. If im honest, alot of people have told us that the video was very helpful.

As said before, we are at the bottom of the complex, you can not miss your huge Martinell Bar neon sign (9foot wide and 3 foot tall)

Johnny is a fine young lad (so he is), and I enjoy his company for a chat....

Hey Johnny. Do a little typing as well as posting your vids and I'm sure the BMs will warm to you and pop in for a quick one or two.

I'm back in circulation later today and will see you for the same on Wednesday.... guess the lovely D is also back.... :thumbup

Andy

P.S. Correct on the location loupole... as the girl said in vid 5 "you turn reft, you walk stlait" - if you can walk stlait that is. That walk is longer on video.....

Thanks for the nice word buddy. I no your staying off the drink, but you still dont turn down a freebie :) See you soon, hope you had a good time away.

Well sounds well worth a visit and i wont need a map, honestly some people................

Lmao, its not biggie. We made the video as others had trouble finding us. Hope to see you soon. Im the guy sitting on the laptop looking stressed out drinking large amounts of beer and smoking through multi packs of fags, lmao.

Jonny

So do both. Post the video and under that give directions. I very rarely click on videos and I know many people who feel the same. Too many good bars in Pattaya to bother with silly games.

Past the complex a hundred times and never been in -Well if Andy Cap think your ok, added to my 'to do list' :-)

Regards

Shambley

Andy's a decent guy, meet him in Soi Lk. He was the one who told me about the site, so i thought id check it out. Has alot more members than i would have thought :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Love the pictures and thanks for the offer to post pics regulare, great publicity for your bar. I like the look of the place and the friendly approach you have brought here. Well done and good luck. You may get some crappy replies but each to their own. No worries.

Mick

• Upvote 1