Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Currently looking for something for at least 90 days if not more in the price range of 1500-1800 baht a night. any suggestions?

Stayed at VT6 last month for almost 2 weeks. Enjoyed the view, the room was clean, spacious & comfortable, and I'd stay there again. but it wasn't what I'd call "luxury". I didn't use dancewatchers though. Perhaps the dancewatchers offerings are a notch above what you'll find using Agoda or Latestays. Also, I hear "luxury" and my expectations get very high.

1500-1800? Seems to be too high to be cheap, and not high enough to be luxury.

I'd forget about the price range and look for a good location and a comfortable place. After all, you're not in Pattaya to sit around in a hotel room.

True, but depending on just how you like to do things, you might be doing some "entertaining" there.

Sure, but haven't you been in perfectly fine guest houses in the 800 baht range? I have. Super clean, well maintained, cable tv, air conditioning, wi-fi. What more could you want?

Sure, but haven't you been in perfectly fine guest houses in the 800 baht range? I have. Super clean, well maintained, cable tv, air conditioning, wi-fi. What more could you want?

Not many, no. Have asked to see lots of rooms, but most often walked away deciding on a hotel instead. I believe they provide good value for many and occupy a relevant price point, but if, say, money were not a consideration, I can't imagine anybody choosing one over a decent hotel. Am not slagging guest houses - and have no big complaints really about the few I HAVE stayed in.

Not many, no. Have asked to see lots of rooms, but most often walked away deciding on a hotel instead. I believe they provide good value for many and occupy a relevant price point, but if, say, money were not a consideration, I can't imagine anybody choosing one over a decent hotel. Am not slagging guest houses - and have no big complaints really about the few I HAVE stayed in.

I guess I've just been lucky. Sure, hotels can be better. But what's the typical price? More like 3000 - 6000 baht for a good hotel. For that you get a nice room, breakfast, etc.

Stayed at VT6 last month for almost 2 weeks. Enjoyed the view, the room was clean, spacious & comfortable, and I'd stay there again. but it wasn't what I'd call "luxury". I didn't use dancewatchers though. Perhaps the dancewatchers offerings are a notch above what you'll find using Agoda or Latestays. Also, I hear "luxury" and my expectations get very high.

Depends on your version of "luxury", it is a personal perspective IMO. I was just referring to the price range he stated for 3 - 4 months, you would get a fairly high standard of accommodation for that price, Unless of course you are used to paying rip off prices like they charge at the Sheraton or the likes.

Are you looking for a condo or serviced apt?

For that length of time I wouldn't be interested in a studio condo (bedsit), and would like a 1 bedroom place.

Nor would I want to be surrounded by beer bars and GGBs.

There are 3 or 4 places around Jamesons that might fit the bill.

Nova Park or Leelawadee on the corner.

That is if they haven't been taken over by Russians.

Alright, I think I put the wrong number in on both. I meant 15-18000 baht, and no more than 25 thousand baht. That's what I get for making a post while I've been drinking. I forgot to take in account I'm visiting here much longer than I normally do of 30 days. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Alright, I think I put the wrong number in on both. I meant 15-18000 baht, and no more than 25 thousand baht. That's what I get for making a post while I've been drinking. I forgot to take in account I'm visiting here much longer than I normally do of 30 days. Thanks for the suggestions though.

So now you mean 15-18,000 baht/month, rather than 1500-1800 baht/night? I mean we need to understand you and you aren't making it easy.
So now you mean 15-18,000 baht/month, rather than 1500-1800 baht/night? I mean we need to understand you and you aren't making it easy.

Yeah...big difference.

Yes It's 15-18000 a month with a max at 25,000 baht a month. If need be I can go as high as 30,000 a month. Sorry for all the confusion . :blush:

Edited by worldxcess78

Currently looking for something for at least 90 days if not more in the price range of 1500-1800 baht a night. any suggestions?

What amenities are you looking for?

What amenities are you looking for?

Wi-fi, hotplate, a/c, fan, shower, TV, queen or king sized bed, in-room safe would be nice as well. I guess, whatever you would find in a long term location. Not to picky.

try here

http://www.pattayaparagon.com/Accommodation.html

has

Paragon Suite

suite1_s.jpg suite2_s.jpg suite3_s.jpg

Space to move about, this 1 bedroom apartment allows you to enjoy your lifestyle Separate Living

& Bedroom Areas and Dinning Table set for 4

Total area 95 SQ.M

Room Features

- Flat-screen TV, with Cable TV in all rooms

- DVD Player in Suite Room

- Refrigerator

- Microwave and Kettle

- Kitchen Utensil and Glassware

- Separate Shower with toiletries

- Hot water system

- Split type air-conditioner with filtering system

- Telephone with IDD facility

- Each room has a large sliding window and a private balcony, special room assignments are based on availability

- High speed internet service (Optional)

Check out this place.

http://www.diamondcitypattaya.com/

Definite potential for me.

try here

http://www.pattayapa...ommodation.html

has

Paragon Suite

suite1_s.jpg suite2_s.jpg suite3_s.jpg

Space to move about, this 1 bedroom apartment allows you to enjoy your lifestyle Separate Living

& Bedroom Areas and Dinning Table set for 4

Total area 95 SQ.M

Room Features

- Flat-screen TV, with Cable TV in all rooms

- DVD Player in Suite Room

- Refrigerator

- Microwave and Kettle

- Kitchen Utensil and Glassware

- Separate Shower with toiletries

- Hot water system

- Split type air-conditioner with filtering system

- Telephone with IDD facility

- Each room has a large sliding window and a private balcony, special room assignments are based on availability

- High speed internet service (Optional)

Too far out of town for Cic.

Definite potential for me.

Too far out of town for Cic.

I agree, lot's of potential but a bit far for me