Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who said I only stay in rooms with a fan? Not me for sure, I just said I do not like aircon. You do not book an aircon room, you just book a room off Agoda,they all have aircon by default and I bet lo

I thought jacko was dipping in the pool but he was not unless he has underwater Internet. You seem to know a lot about the church,homos and pedo's. Is there something you want to share with us? Best t

You never said that, you said when you book a room you book an air room. I would think all hotel rooms booked on Agoda have aircon anyway.     I have not seen that because I would never stay at th

I thought you were dipping the wife.

and the church canonizes pedophiles - not homosexuals.

I thought jacko was dipping in the pool but he was not unless he has underwater Internet. You seem to know a lot about the church,homos and pedo's. Is there something you want to share with us? Best to get it off your chest. :bhappy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I thought jacko was dipping in the pool but he was not unless he has underwater Internet. You seem to know a lot about the church,homos and pedo's. Is there something you want to share with us? Best to get it off your chest. :bhappy

I actually gave you a plus!

I admit it I am a Papist.

But a good friend is trying to convert me to Lutheran.

I think I am too much sinner for any of 'em.

I actually gave you a plus!

I admit it I am a Papist.

But a good friend is trying to convert me to Lutheran.

I think I am too much sinner for any of 'em.

I went to see the Pope in Rome, he was out and he took the keys to the Sistine chapel with him. Bastard.

We had a spell of gusty wind out there and I held off, then I noticed I hadn't had my breakfast.

Sat here in the swimming shorts.

Do you have premature ejaculation issues? You were on your way to partake of your wife's nether regions - or did she clamp her thighs together?

What is with you and the sexual,pedo,homo stuff?

What is with you and the sexual,pedo,homo stuff?

You mentioned it and then you kept on chatting.

Go back and have a look - not necessarily on this thread.

Having trouble keeping up? Do not accuse me for that.

• 2 months later...

Yeah! I have just had a month in Pattaya and didnt get the dreaded Pattaya Cough and believe me that is rare as it happens almost every time. I did make two changes to recent trips and perhaps one of them was the reason.

On my first day I opened the air conditioner but the filter was spotless so that didnt have anything to do with it.

I had been reading that a cause of respitory issues was having the air conditioning too low. The variance between the outside and inside temps has to be quite gentle. In the past I have been setting it at 24 degrees overnight and this is quite cool and dry compared with the outside temps in Pattaya. This time I set the thermostat at 26 degrees and at no stage did I have any problems. This was the only change that I made so perhaps there is some validity to the idea. Mind you because Kay slept all bloody day I had an extra 1000 baht to pay over my previous power account but for me dodging bronchitis, it was a bargain.

I got it at the moment teelack, and I live here.

I don't put it down to the AC as I always have it set at 23 degC, and if anything the temperature differential at the moment is much less than normal.

I actually thought it more likely it started after a night out with a good friend who is a smoker.

In reality it could just be a cold I picked up from a Mistys girl later in the night!

I think my AC exacerbates it though, as I wake with a dry painful throat, and it persists.

• 3 weeks later...

I always get a dry cough as soon as i land in Los, i went to the chemist, i am not to sure about anti biotics unless i really need them. The chemist gave me a spray called Kamillosan all natural oils, Just spray it in your mouth and swallow, it certainly works for me.

It's unusual, but this past month I've left the patio doors open and the AC off leaving me to breathe the unfiltered 'free' air, yet I do NOT have the cough. The month before my electric bill was a whopping 3400 baht (usually around 1200) so I decided to turn the AC off this past month. In the past couple of years, I've had the cough and thought it better to filter my condo air through the AC and a standalone air filter.

Since I walk 2-4 hours everyday I breathe a lot of the local air... So, for me perhaps it's not the AC and maybe it's just the Pattaya air. Maybe they've turned down some of the nearby factories and with the significantly less local tourist traffic this year, there's just less sh.. in our air. Just maybe...

P.S. I visit agogos every other night, including the smoke filled ones like Bacarra and Happy (but didn't kiss the Misty's girl and sit in the non-smoking section in Kinnaree's), to where my hair and clothes smell of smoke, but my lungs don't seem to be clogged enough to create a cough. I am not complaining, but happy! Enjoying one of the slowest of low seasons of my limited experience!!!

Edited by losgrad