Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Babydolls Newsflash. ***It's Official. Larry ( Soi 7 ) Is Now At Babydolls Agogo**

Life is never dull in Pattaya, and as many of you already know Babydolls Manager Phil, ( AKA Mr. Egg ) has decided to leave Babydolls. As widely speculated he will take up the position vacated by Haydn at Secrets. Secrets is a great bar and I am sure Phil will do well for them.

Both Terry and I thank Phil for his 14 months of hard work at Babydolls and we wish him every success in his new position.
Equally well known ( but we are pleased to confirm ) is the fact that Paul, formerly at Paradise Agogo ( Soi LK ) will be taking over the Managers job at Babydolls.
For those of you who don't know him, Paul is a fellow Brit who has been working in the Pattaya bar industry for quite a number of years. He will be delighted if you stop by to say hello. Who knows, you may even get a drink out of him ?? GoldenSmile1.gif
We are also delighted to announce that we will be adding to the Babydolls team with the addition of a full time 'Guest Relations Manager'.
Larry ( Soi 7 - formerly of Secrets Bar) needs little introduction to most people around the Pattaya forums, and he will be a very strong addition to Babydolls.
We are within a couple of days of finalising work permits and then we will get the guys to work.
Welcome to Babydolls. Terry and I look forward to working with you both.
Edited by MM
  • Upvote 2

Larry ( Soi 7 - formerly of Secrets Bar) needs little introduction to most people around the Pattaya forums, and he will be a very strong addition to Babydolls.

We are within a couple of days of finalising work permits and then we will get the guys to work.
Don't forget the health insurance! :thumbup
  • Upvote 2

For my money Phil has set the standard for club management. His personal style was just what was needed in this town. His availability to redress mistakes and, because I have personal knowledge, his willingness to put them right is a breath of fresh air .I only a lot of other places would take the message and do something similar.

Having said all of that I also am aware that people get stale and there is a regular need for being jolted out of your comfort zone so perhaps we should all see these move as very positive for all the mentioned people and properties.

For my money Phil has set the standard for club management. His personal style was just what was needed in this town. His availability to redress mistakes and, because I have personal knowledge, his willingness to put them right is a breath of fresh air .I only a lot of other places would take the message and do something similar.

Having said all of that I also am aware that people get stale and there is a regular need for being jolted out of your comfort zone so perhaps we should all see these move as very positive for all the mentioned people and properties.

I have spoken to Phil a few times and I agree he seems a good guy however, Larry is a legend in and around the mongers scene

Best of luck to everyone in their new roles! I look forward to visiting both Secrets and Baby Dolls when I get back from the U.S.

... Larry is a legend in and around the mongers scene

I wonder if Larry will miss his role as Xenu, the head of the secretologists. Are there any plans to start a cult of Baby Dollogists?

Evil
:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil

I wonder if Larry will miss his role as Xenu, the head of the secretologists. Are there any plans to start a cult of Baby Dollogists?

Evil

:devil

Who knows ? Anyway, the secretologist board is just dead, just like the other boards for a while.... maybe the more educated people can get more real infos on the Facebook, despite of the many secretologist type nice tries... too sad, they also fall because of the fake pictures they try to sell their product...thanx for your type of the guys who showing the pictures for the girls and abuse the knowledge collected on the boards... nowadays almost no one posts any real pix.... ( and you never did, just stirred the shit... ) I believe Larry is a great and good guy... otherwise he wasn't be so popular....he just made his job to fool the " fools on the stools "... he was paid for...And to be honest he made a great job, just like the scientologist pray commando to earn money for the taskmaster employed him....he is just a fallen angel now... See the agressive marketing works - the secretologists missed - of the addictologists smoke.gif on the FB... they are everywhere where the word Pattaya was mentioned with dozens of fake logins...They are still able to fool the fools on the stool...good job... despite a fraud....

In my years i gave a shit on the farang managers, I don't want to see around myslef a hairy ass farang manager, ( free beer or not... better no... I don't want to be drunk too fast ) only the girls.... I changed my mind ... Mr Egg and Ricky in his new place ( Private Dancer ) changed my mind.... they are discrete, not intrusive, just polite and managed the bars really well... invisible attention from the background...I wouldn't notice if I don't visit their bars without their existence.... great job... Good girls or not, just because of them I drove all of the newbies first to their bar....

Babydollogists ? I don't think the Babydolls ever needed to fool the fools on the stools.... they catered always the punters fairly.... no any LDOP tales needed to prosper the bar... I believe, Larry will be a great add with his real personality without the Xenu masquerade....

Mr Egg will be a great loss for me, as I think i'm banned from the secretologist bar.....

• Downvote 5

Who knows ? Anyway, the secretologist board is just dead, just like the other boards for a while.... maybe the more educated people can get more real infos on the Facebook, despite of the many secretologist type nice tries... too sad, they also fall because of the fake pictures they try to sell their product...thanx for your type of the guys who showing the pictures for the girls and abuse the knowledge collected on the boards... nowadays almost no one posts any real pix.... ( and you never did, just stirred the shit... ) I believe Larry is a great and good guy... otherwise he wasn't be so popular....he just made his job to fool the " fools on the stools "... he was paid for...And to be honest he made a great job, just like the scientologist pray commando to earn money for the taskmaster employed him....he is just a fallen angel now... See the agressive marketing works - the secretologists missed - of the addictologists smoke.gif on the FB... they are everywhere where the word Pattaya was mentioned with dozens of fake logins...They are still able to fool the fools on the stool...good job... despite a fraud....

In my years i gave a shit on the farang managers, I don't want to see around myslef a hairy ass farang manager, ( free beer or not... better no... I don't want to be drunk too fast ) only the girls.... I changed my mind ... Mr Egg and Ricky in his new place ( Private Dancer ) changed my mind.... they are discrete, not intrusive, just polite and managed the bars really well... invisible attention from the background...I wouldn't notice if I don't visit their bars without their existence.... great job... Good girls or not, just because of them I drove all of the newbies first to their bar....

Babydollogists ? I don't think the Babydolls ever needed to fool the fools on the stools.... they catered always the punters fairly.... no any LDOP tales needed to prosper the bar... I believe, Larry will be a great add with his real personality without the Xenu masquerade....

Mr Egg will be a great loss for me, as I think i'm banned from the secretologist bar.....

Being barred from there is no great loss. Used to be a great bar but Larry going and someone else not appreciating the patronage made the place a no go for me

Too funny.

• Downvote 1

All of them Fantasic at there jobs you got the A-listers of the managers currently in the Gogo scene.

Well of course! Just like you have the A-listers of the waitresses with her:

_DSC6129_small.jpg

• Upvote 2

Glad to see Larry coming to Babydolls. Will be sorry to miss Misteregg however. (I don't go to Secrets.)

I just hope this doesn't mean this board will be plastered with avatars of turds in toilets.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's official.

With Work Permit firmly in hand, Larry ( Soi 7 ) has now started work at Babydolls Agogo and can be found in the bar tonight, and 6 nights a week from now on.

Both Paul and Larry look forward to welcoming you to Pattaya's 'fruitiest' GoGo Bar......... :bhappy

post-6204-0-19596000-1384070506_thumb.jpg

Edited by sinkorswim
  • Upvote 1