Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Group of death lol. Try group G for a real challenge.   Looks like the lowest ranked team will win the group.

Hi,   The World Cup is in a very glamorous setting this year, Brazil. I’m sure some on here find Brazilian women almost as hot as our Thai ladies so there are a few reasons to go if one has the mone

Saintly Mrs Gonzo was smart enough to have a good sleep last night instead of watching the poor games shown. She seems to know more about football than I do. One thing is for sure, if it would not hav

Posted Images

Well done USA…….. Be interesting to hear how it's being received in the US………Our reporter on the spot, Evil will hopefully let us know.

Be very interesting to see how Belgium go today.

Edited by atlas2

Well done USA…….. Be interesting to hear how it's being received in the US………Our reporter on the spot, Evil will hopefully let us know.

Be very interesting to see how Belgium go today.

Plenty of people here enjoy the game, particularly the WC. Winning our opener is the best thing that could have happened as it will get it more air-time outside of the Sports channels and the sports report on the news.

Plenty of people here enjoy the game, particularly the WC. Winning our opener is the best thing that could have happened as it will get it more air-time outside of the Sports channels and the sports report on the news.

Yanks going deep benefits the game more than any other team will. Go USA. (I don't say that too often).

Yes but that game is over and the next game is Portugal who need to win.

Kind of stating the obvious, no? Ghana needed to win, as does the US next match.

It will be a tough game, but easily feasible for the US to win or draw with Portugal at the moment.

Kind of stating the obvious, no? Ghana needed to win, as does the US next match.

It will be a tough game, but easily feasible for the US to win or draw with Portugal at the moment.

Yes Ghana needed to win but they were not going out if they did not win where as Portugal will be out if they fail to beat America. Anything is feasible, the Americans have a good chance of going thru now,it just depends what Portugal can do.

Hi,

Well done USA. showed good team spirit which can mean a lot in the International game. My African friends tell me that the African players are only interested in their career and big contracts and have no interest in putting it in for the National team. Belgium play tonight and their Captain says there is a great team spirit in that team. If that is so they will be hard to beat as they have a great young team.

Edited by wacmedia

What a boring affair this Algeria-Belgium game is, similar to the Nigeria - Iran 0:0 rubbish yesterday. Apologies to the Belgians and other team supporters. I must be getting jaded or was spoiled with the Germany and USA wins yesterday. Having said that, Belgium just scored a great goal to make it 1:1 against Algeria. :lsmile

Again, apologies to all Belgian football supporters. Belgium just scored again and are leading 2:1 with only a few minutes to go.

Belgium won 2:1 and now it's a one hour wait for the Brazil-Mexico game. I would like to see Mexico win, but unfortunately I doubt that will happen. :angry2

As a matter of interest, Jerome Boateng, Germany's left back yesterday, who more or less cancelled out Rinaldo, one of the biggest cheaters and divers of them all, is a half brother to Kevin Prince Boateng, who played for Ghana against the winning USA team. Jerome Boateng was born in Germany, started playing for Herta Berlin and then Hamburg before being transferred to Manchester City for 10 Mill quid in 2010. In 2011 Bayern Munich bought him back for 12 Million. Jerome has been a stalwart defender for Bayern and Germany ever since.

I am not sure if Kevin Prince Boateng, his Ghana half brother, is still playing for Schalke 04 in Germany. He was brought on in the game against the USA in the 58th minute yesterday as a substitute.

I nearly fell asleep during the Brazil - Mexico game with a cup of coffee in my hand. I must be developing a tolerance against coffee. Mexico's goalie, Ochoa, denied a weak Brazil several times. With a bit of luck Mexico have could have won. O:O the match ended.

It's nearly halftime in a so far goalless Russia-Korea game, another boring game. I must be the last person here still watching, hoping for another Müller-Pepe incident. BTW, Real Madrid's Pepe has always been a shit stirring cunt. 0:0 it is at half time between Russia and South Korea. :dhorse

I nearly fell asleep during the Brazil - Mexico game with a cup of coffee in my hand. I must be developing a tolerance against coffee. Mexico's goalie, Ochoa, denied a weak Brazil several times. With a bit of luck Mexico have could have won. O:O the match ended.

It's nearly halftime in a so far goalless Russia-Korea game, another boring game. I must be the last person here still watching, hoping for another Müller-Pepe incident. BTW, Real Madrid's Pepe has always been a shit stirring cunt. 0:0 it is at half time between Russia and South Korea. :dhorse

Well I left the cat in last night as it was raining and the damned thing woke me up at 3am... so you are not the only one in LOS watching this dull game!

A goal for Korea... what a awful goalkeeping error.

Edited by jacko

Damn... I go take a leak and miss the equaliser, more excitement now!

"Shatoff is tackled by Hoo flung dunn…….Who passes to One hung low…….but Arthur Bollockov is there. He threads it through…..and…….It's a fantastic goal from Jerkoff What a goal and er….. what a celebration from Jerkoff in the corner.

It's the lack of sleep….sorry. …….Time for the swim.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 1

"Shatoff is tackled by Hoo flung dunn…….Who passes to One hung low…….but Arthur Bollockov is there. He threads it through…..and…….It's a fantastic goal from Jerkoff What a goal and er….. what a celebration from Jerkoff.

It's the lack of sleep….sorry. …….Time for the swim.

If you are tired, make sure you don't slip on the wet tiles and break your neck, like I did two years ago. :lsmile

Watch this must see video clip. I just found it on Youtube.

Why, I just got a guy signing for the deaf for 4 minutes?