Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Brazil won the opening game but only thru faking a foul for a penalty and a bad ref. Croatia played very well and I expect them to go thru to the next round anyway.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Group of death lol. Try group G for a real challenge.   Looks like the lowest ranked team will win the group.

Hi,   The World Cup is in a very glamorous setting this year, Brazil. I’m sure some on here find Brazilian women almost as hot as our Thai ladies so there are a few reasons to go if one has the mone

Saintly Mrs Gonzo was smart enough to have a good sleep last night instead of watching the poor games shown. She seems to know more about football than I do. One thing is for sure, if it would not hav

Posted Images

So Brazil won the opening game but only thru faking a foul for a penalty and a bad ref. Croatia played very well and I expect them to go thru to the next round anyway.

I totally agree. A less than impressive Brazil with 12 men (including the Japanese referee) beat a brave Croatian team. It was disgusting to watch so many Brazilians (especially Marcello) taking a dive to get a free kick after the slightest body contact with Croatian players.

I haven't watched it yet………have to pace myself, but I heard the Croatian manager say…….."If that's how it's going to be we might all as well go home"

Been looking at the pitch for England……. Same for both teams…….But will add to the excitement. Go for it Roy…..Do that and whatever happens you be remembered fondly.

Yup, if Croatia can't do better than an own goal they might as well go home.

A typical smart-arse reply from a Canuck. FYI, Croatia is a small European country with a population of less than 5 million people. Did you watch the match?

A typical smart-arse reply from a Canuck. FYI, Croatia is a small European country with a population of less than 5 million people. Did you watch the match?

Yup I did see it live. Besides the own goal the Croats had maybe a small argument about the penalty kick. I'd say it was a 80% good call. What does my nationality have to do with anything? Darwin? Isn't that synonymous for stupid people that shouldn't breed?

Edited by steamer

Don't worry about the state of the pitch that England will play on - they've sprayed it green!!! :llaugh

So that makes it ok then! :bhappy

KM

LOL... that was me!!!!!

I voted for Brazil, but after seeing the Croats valiant opposition to them, I'm ready to change my vote. They didn't look that dominant at all.

the Croats had maybe a small argument about the penalty kick. I'd say it was a 80% good call.

It was a joke penalty. The Croatian defender just placed his hand on the shoulder of the Brazilian and the Brazilian fell down like he had been hit with a baseball bat. It was a blatant fraud. It reminded me of that other Brazilian Rivaldo standing by the corner flag and someone kicked the ball at his legs and he dropped to the floor holding his face. :uh-uh:

Edited by Geno
  • Upvote 1

The Mexico versus Cameroon match will start at 11 PM tonight Thailand time. Both sides have good teams and I am hoping for a good game, without a one-eyed referee influencing the outcome of the game, favoring one side over the other.

It was a joke penalty. The Croatian defender just placed his hand on the shoulder of the Brazilian and the Brazilian fell down like he had been hit with a baseball bat. It was a blatant fraud. It reminded me of that other Brazilian Rivaldo standing by the corner flag and someone kicked the ball at his legs and he dropped to the floor holding his face. :uh-uh:

You mean like this, LOL? I must compliment him on his dramatic acting ability.

http://youtu.be/w-gnobU3TIA

Hi,

The pitch seemed very bumby in the game last night. Sao Paulo is their main city so its worrying if that pitch is poor. Japanese form a part of the Brazilian community, I think they eve had a Japanese President so it was very surprising that the Jap got that game. :clueless Dodgy !

Hi,

The pitch seemed very bumby in the game last night. Sao Paulo is their main city so its worrying if that pitch is poor. Japanese form a part of the Brazilian community, I think they eve had a Japanese President so it was very surprising that the Jap got that game. :clueless Dodgy !

You are thinking of Peru.

Mexico have had two goals disallowed in the first half. Bad Ref yet again.

I thought the replay showed the first goal was offside by about half a metre. Anyway, Mexico won 1:0 in an entertaining game played under atrocious conditions. It never stopped pissing down rain for the entire game. You wouldn't want to miss tomorrows game between Spain and Holland, played at 2 AM Thai time. I will be barracking for the Dutch, as I am getting sick of Spanish teams winning all of the time. Cheers

• Upvote 1

I thought the replay showed the first goal was offside by about half a metre.

He was level according to the papers and the pundits on ITV.I fancy Spain to turn over Holland although I am not too bothered who wind, just hope it is a good game.

Van Persie's first goal………. Headlines tomorrow: 'The Flying Dutchman'

Come on the 'Foot'eroos.

Fingers crossed 2nd half….. Australia always give it a go.

Oh bollox……..I'm going for a swim.

Edited by atlas2

I thought the replay showed the first goal was offside by about half a metre. Anyway, Mexico won 1:0 in an entertaining game played under atrocious conditions. It never stopped pissing down rain for the entire game. You wouldn't want to miss tomorrows game between Spain and Holland, played at 2 AM Thai time. I will be barracking for the Dutch, as I am getting sick of Spanish teams winning all of the time. Cheers

Looks like you picked the right horse.