Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Prostate massage out call in pattaya jomtien

The link I posted is me .I have white shirt on ok mai ?

I think she is saying that the link Bernie posted is NOT her , but the link she posted is !

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Ah, yes, I understand now.

I think that photo should put to rest any thought that you might be anything but a woman, thaithai.

I was having issues logging on and this came as surprise to me. I was however thinking of names for this place. How about:

Butt I Love You.

Goldfinger Massage.

Cultivate the Prostate.

Come--Again--and Again.

Wholesale Massage.

The options are endless!

A finger of fudge ???

I have only had a finger stuck in my bottom twice, so I am a novice. One by a medical doctor and the other by a past girlfriend, so normally one way traffic and that department. Nonetheless I am interested in the benefits

i am just wondering why she is responding ok mai instead of ok ka .not polite and as much as i enjoy a good prostate massage i am dubious of the op .

ภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาที่สองของฉันขอโทษคะถ้าฉันพูดไม่เก่งคุณอยากให้ฉันเขียนเป็นภาษาไทยใช่ใหมครั้งต่อไปขอบคุณคะ

i am just wondering why she is responding ok mai instead of ok ka .not polite and as much as i enjoy a good prostate massage i am dubious of the op .

Well..

ภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาที่สองของฉันขอโทษคะถ้าฉันพูดไม่เก่งคุณอยากให้ฉันเขียนเป็นภาษาไทยใช่ใหมครั้งต่อไปขอบคุณคะ

I think you got your answer

OK sorry I forgot. My number is 0982409421 or my email is aernthai4@gmail.com thank you

Thanks for the information. Hope to see you the next time I am in Pattaya. I hope the comedians and resident trolls here don't succeed in destroying the thread.

• Upvote 1

It is a question rather than statement I guess.

I just read it in the context as "Thanglish" for "Does the photo meet with your approval" !

There was another one of these "Glove Puppeteers" :lol:, but more "aged", advertising her services around the Soi 7 area fairly recently; Was doing a rip-roaring trade by all accounts. The old Sabailand soapy girls that I regularly used way back, were all into it, whether I wanted it or not! Apparently my taste (picks) in girls there matched a somewhat perverse German regular, who was "training them up" ! :bhappy

• 2 weeks later...

Well..

I think you got your answer

555 ok khrap , ajarn mi dee pom khao jai leow :bhappy

If you want lady do prostate massage and BJ and speak perfect englush good look I hope you can find Lol.

prostate massage and bj skills offset english not so good skills . no problem khrap :bhappy

• 2 weeks later...

In Thailand could you even be sure maybe half way through your massage you get the head over your shoulder and someone saying looky mister no hands ! ha

That's why I always do a physical inspection first.

Worst case, it is a post op.

• 3 months later...
I spent in Pattaya over then 2 weeks...

I was wondered about this topic and I called twice by this number

Once I got "THE ANSWER"

Someone picked up the phone, well... what I can say. it was someone, definitely.... it was thai style of conversation

With very low and rough voice answered something what I couldn't understand.

After my question "Say what"

This person began muttered about... I don't realised about what...

I couldn't identify who was talking with me by phone LB or LadyBar)))

My opinion is : somebody here expressed about reasonable doubt what this topic was created by lady, looks like what you goddamn right!

Thai LB is more aggressive than thai ladies, because they ( LB) has much more refusals.

Probably I'm wrong about this topic starter if anyone has good experience with it?