• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New girls last night      

Posted Images

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you today.

Sorry if I bent your ears overly.... nothing like 8-9 bottles of beer to get a person spilling his opinions!

Sorry if I bent your ears overly.... nothing like 8-9 bottles of beer to get a person spilling his opinions!

Well if that's the case you were certainly hiding it pretty well

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk

The missus and I finally got around to visiting Sugarbaby last night. I had taken it off my crawl list months ago after Windmill opened the upstairs section and moved the best remaining girls at Sugarbaby to Windmill.

Happily, I see that the quality of dancers now has risen from its lows after that decimating event.

It was good to see Patna. He seems to be working out well. Good luck to him. He has a special place in my wife's and my estimation, because he took the time and trouble to go up to Ubon for our village wedding, and made some superb photos of the event :chogdee2:

• Upvote 1

The missus and I finally got around to visiting Sugarbaby last night. I had taken it off my crawl list months ago after Windmill opened the upstairs section and moved the best remaining girls at Sugarbaby to Windmill.

Happily, I see that the quality of dancers now has risen from its lows after that decimating event.

It was good to see Patna. He seems to be working out well. Good luck to him. He has a special place in my wife's and my estimation, because he took the time and trouble to go up to Ubon for our village wedding, and made some superb photos of the event :chogdee2:

No trouble at all, your upcountry wedding was a blast that is impossible to forget. Thank you for stopping by, was great to see you both! A busy Friday last night, sorry, I didn't see you leave for I was caught at the cashier at the time.

... A busy Friday last night, sorry, I didn't see you leave for I was caught at the cashier at the time.

After a hiatus, last night i decided to skip Windmill or Bacarra as my first gogo stop and dropped in at "Sugarbaby," where some of the servers still remember me :). Although there were other customers, i was happy to have my 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th choices all join me for a drink :).

It was good to meet you 'Patna.' You're a very cordial fellow and when i left you were again caught in the cashier's booth :).

Take care and i'll be dropping by regularly.

Edited by losgrad

It was great meeting you and perfect timing because the bar got quite busy after you left. Both Friday and Saturday were busy days. It was great to have a little talk and sorry I had to tend to cashier once in awhile because she takes food breaks every half an hour, where all that food goes I have no idea because she's about 40 kilos.

It was great meeting you and perfect timing because the bar got quite busy after you left. Both Friday and Saturday were busy days. It was great to have a little talk and sorry I had to tend to cashier once in awhile because she takes food breaks every half an hour, where all that food goes I have no idea because she's about 40 kilos.

Anyway I like to be familiar with all phases in case disaster hits like a buffalo dies etc. Hope to see you soon

That seems to be a very generous work schedule.

Do the other employees have similar schedules ?

Sendt fra min ALE-L21 med Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

That seems to be a very generous work schedule.

Do the other employees have similar schedules ?

Sendt fra min ALE-L21 med Tapatalk

Seriously, this is temporary, so I get a comfortable routine operating the cash machine.

Patna.

Best of luck in your new job and as I have said to you privately, if I can help in any way let me know.

One of. The problems with SB is that it will always be compared to Windmill and now Annabelles and those bars get more resources thrown at them rather than being depleted.

Dave is a good boss and you've got a good job there.

Patna.

Best of luck in your new job and as I have said to you privately, if I can help in any way let me know.

One of. The problems with SB is that it will always be compared to Windmill and now Annabelles and those bars get more resources thrown at them rather than being depleted.

Dave is a good boss and you've got a good job there.

Thank you, Phil. I have meant to see you but I haven't had a day off yet and try to be here before 6 everyday. I have a lot of respect for David and also know that sugarbaby will always be the foster child however it has been one of my favorite go gos since the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't really post pics of all the girls at this time. I will, as soon as I will have the clearance to do so. In the meantime I will post bits and pieces that I snap when lucky

• Upvote 1