Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Well, it is official now that I am in my beloved Sugarbaby, following the footsteps of most respected managers such as well… you know who. Please come by and say hello, I will try absolutely my best to make your stay most enjoyable.

Patna aka Baz

sugarbabynew.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New girls last night      

Posted Images

Well I was in there last week thinking the place needed some hands on effort, so good luck!

I stayed for only one drink, and the reason I left was I was being aggravated by girls on the main stage having 'conversations' with those in the wet area at the top of their lungs. Hard to get the attention of service too as they were pre-occupied scrounging drinks or just goofing around.

You have carbon-copy competition pretty much next-door at Annabells, where I recently met the new manager from the USA.

I wish you luck and will be popping in some time soon.

• Upvote 1

Well I was in there last week thinking the place needed some hands on effort, so good luck!

I stayed for only one drink, and the reason I left was I was being aggravated by girls on the main stage having 'conversations' with those in the wet area at the top of their lungs. Hard to get the attention of service too as they were pre-occupied scrounging drinks or just goofing around.

You have carbon-copy competition pretty much next-door at Annabells, where I recently met the new manager from the USA.

I wish you luck and will be popping in some time soon.

I feel your pain and will try my best to straighten things out a bit. As for the next door bar and the new manager there we are both under the same management. That's really all I can say right now hope to see you soon in person

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk

I'll drop by the next time I go out. I've been staying in lately due to over-taxing myself for a few weeks.

Looking forward seeing you soon Martin

I sent you a message earlier but it seems not to have been posted.

All I have to add is to wish you good luck. This was a must do place to visit but lost it's heart and soul. I was there a few weeks ago and a quick draft was all it deserved. Remember that it is rarely the girls that do anything wrong. It those who manage them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I sent you a message earlier but it seems not to have been posted.

All I have to add is to wish you good luck. This was a must do place to visit but lost it's heart and soul. I was there a few weeks ago and a quick draft was all it deserved. Remember that it is rarely the girls that do anything wrong. It those who manage them.

Thank you. It is not by accident that sugarbaby used to be one of my favorite gogos as well. Let's see what could be done

Edited by Patna

This was a must do place to visit but lost it's heart and soul.

I was there last evening and would totally agree with that comment.

If the place is intended to be a Mk.2 Windmill, the girls need to have the same attitude as the Windmill girls. The average looks of the girls has also fallen. I'm not sure who it is who creates the good vibe amongst the girls but they manage it at places such as Windmill and Heaven Above.

Why is the bottled beer priced at 170 Baht - about the highest around? I have no problem paying a premium price in a premium go-go but resent paying it in a second-rate place.

What is the purpose of the main stage? The girls show very little with bikini bottoms beneath their skirts, and they are not of ogling quality.

IMHO, if the girls are not particularly good looking, you have to compensate for that by having loads of flesh on show (like CEB), having a raunchy atmosphere (like BD), or by having cheap beer (which would probably not attract the clientele you want).

I was there last evening and would totally agree with that comment.

If the place is intended to be a Mk.2 Windmill, the girls need to have the same attitude as the Windmill girls. The average looks of the girls has also fallen. I'm not sure who it is who creates the good vibe amongst the girls but they manage it at places such as Windmill and Heaven Above.

Why is the bottled beer priced at 170 Baht - about the highest around? I have no problem paying a premium price in a premium go-go but resent paying it in a second-rate place.

What is the purpose of the main stage? The girls show very little with bikini bottoms beneath their skirts, and they are not of ogling quality.

IMHO, if the girls are not particularly good looking, you have to compensate for that by having loads of flesh on show (like CEB), having a raunchy atmosphere (like BD), or by having cheap beer (which would probably not attract the clientele you want).

Just out of curiosity what time did you come in last night? The reason why I'm asking is because things got a little even too raunchy later on

Just out of curiosity what time did you come in last night? The reason why I'm asking is because things got a little even too raunchy later on

I don't rightly recall but I estimate about 11.15pm.

I have never been to Sugarbaby but will make it a point to spend some part of an evening there in January. Congratulations and the best of luck going forward.

Thank you. Despite the ups and downs, a visit to Pattaya without seeing Sugarbaby at least once is like being an art lover visiting Paris and not going to the Louvre. Now if you replace 'art' with 'pussy' and Paris with Pattaya... oh, never mind...

I for one am optimistic and as said I will always give it a try even because of its great recent history.

However, seeing as now is the time for negative comments offered in the spirit of getting things right I offer the following. Sitting down with a couple of guys a couple of weeks ago and discussing the place the one comment that was much to the forefront was criticism of the Mamasan. She certainly lost me after an exchange where the only thing I recall was something like this. " I am the Mamasan and I am expensive and if you want to deal with me then it will cost you a lot of money". For gods sake, I sure as hell didn't want to shag her.

Lots of slapping around here,

the guy has just started his job and you blame him for what his predecessors have done or not done with this bar! :rolleyes:

Give him some slack and time and he will turn it around!

Must say I'm very surprised though from monger to gogo bar manager, that is quite a big step! :o

I wish you and the bar all the success, and I will see you next time I'm in town!

Keep it up! ;)

Plahgat

I for one am optimistic and as said I will always give it a try even because of its great recent history.

However, seeing as now is the time for negative comments offered in the spirit of getting things right I offer the following. Sitting down with a couple of guys a couple of weeks ago and discussing the place the one comment that was much to the forefront was criticism of the Mamasan. She certainly lost me after an exchange where the only thing I recall was something like this. " I am the Mamasan and I am expensive and if you want to deal with me then it will cost you a lot of money". For gods sake, I sure as hell didn't want to shag her.

She was probably just trying to be funny. In fact I'm pretty sure that was the case

I don't get the impression that posters are doing anything else but give Patna some helpful suggestions to supplement his own view of what's lacking in Sugarbaby. Obviously no criticism of him is intended, how could it be after 5 minutes in the job?

Best of luck Patna, if anyone knows what can be done, it's very experienced you.

Lots of slapping around here,

the guy has just started his job and you blame him for what his predecessors have done or not done with this bar! :rolleyes:

Give him some slack and time and he will turn it around!

Must say I'm very surprised though from monger to gogo bar manager, that is quite a big step! :o

I wish you and the bar all the success, and I will see you next time I'm in town!

Keep it up! ;)

Plahgat

Thank you and I'm looking forward seeing you soon. You are absolutely right one step at a time. Besides the worst thing a new manager can do is trying to change things fundamentally. And while you guys are welcome to it I most certainly will not discuss management issues here

I don't get the impression that posters are doing anything else but give Patna some helpful suggestions to supplement his own view of what's lacking in Sugarbaby. Obviously no criticism of him is intended, how could it be after 5 minutes in the job?

Best of luck Patna, if anyone knows what can be done, it's very experienced you.

Thank you kindly. I will try my best. As most of you know here working with beautiful girls may seem like a dream job however It is not quite as easy as it seems

No slapping whatsoever. What is the use of just sitting back and saying nothing. How does this help the incoming manager? Offering feedback is a positive way to help Patna come to grips with negatives that ruined the place. It was difficult to get a seat here and if I recall correctly it even opened upstairs in order to get the crowd in. There in no more fun place than one that is fully functioning.

• Upvote 1