Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BA to become 'Airline of Choice'!? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The pics showed 8 abreast I see.

So are we going to 3-4-3?

its showing 10 across in first image...agree at first glance it does look like 2 seats on the wings but its 3...look carefully and you can see

in addition the images later ARE indeed 2-4-2 god alone knows what they are trying to display there

Edited by Rawhide2
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BA hosties became like PanAm ones......only somebody with severe Oedipus complex would even try. Qantas aren't much better, I once mentioned to one of the mincing stewards that it was nice that the ca

Only point I would make about BA if there was just one airline out there when an onboard emergency struck I would want it to be BA flight crew who were piloting it. Can you imagine sky jockey Somchai

^^   Now having more time to look at I also see plenty of references to 747's but yet again no sight of a completely blocked 777 overwing exit photo.

its showing 10 across in first image...agree at first glance it does look like 2 seats on the wings but its 3...look carefully and you can see

in addition the images later ARE indeed 2-4-2 god alone knows what they are trying to display there

Yes I see now thanks.

Hard work from the window seat to get to the bathroom!

Evacuation must be slower too.

I couldn't find whether the ER versions will get this configuration, but what an uncomfortable thought.

The pics showed 8 abreast I see.

So are we going to 3-4-3?

The top photo in that article shows 3-4-3 in World Traveller, and one lower down shows 2-4-2 in World Traveller Plus

Nothing in the article about the most important issue i.e. legroom/seat pitch, I would still would rather walk than fly with them.

Regards

Still 31" I would imagine

Basically flights out of Heathrow, and therefore to Bangkok, will not be affected by this for eighteen months but we shouldn't let this stop us running round shouting the sky is falling in we are all going to die.

not sure anyone was implying that as such

Matters not, BA are fucking wankers anyway as I've recently discovered. They wanted £77 pp to pre book a business class seat LGW-CPT on top of a £3k ticket price.

I'm not really concerned about the price of the ticket, I am pissed off at the demand for £77 per seat however. I know it is an optional payment but it fucking well shouldn't be.

Coincidentally wrt BA....

BA Plummets Out Of The UK's Top 20 Brands Table.

Lego wins it!

Last year's winner British Airways, meanwhile, plunged, falling out of the top 20 - following a year in which it was forced to cancel hundreds of flights, affecting tens of thousands of passengers, after a major IT failure.

Sky.

Matters not, BA are fucking wankers anyway as I've recently discovered. They wanted £77 pp to pre book a business class seat LGW-CPT on top of a £3k ticket price.

I'm not really concerned about the price of the ticket, I am pissed off at the demand for £77 per seat however. I know it is an optional payment but it fucking well shouldn't be.

That is not good but if you fly club class fairly often it's easy to reach silver where it is free at time of booking.

That is not good but if you fly club class fairly often it's easy to reach silver where it is free at time of booking.

Well, it was actually a one off as apart from SAA they're the only people who go direct to Cape Town ( I think).

I'm only there for a few days and it'll be the last time I ever visit so it's no real drama. It just kind of sticks in my throat that they have the front to do that. Anyway, i'm just ranting, I didn't pay their ransom out of principle.