Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thai Airways ex Manchester

You chaps seem to know more than the local press. When Saudi airlines introduced flights to Manchester it was in the local rag over a year before they commenced.

It would be great to see but still the only information I have seen is on this forum.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rumour circulating Manchester Airport for the last week is at long last Thai will commence a direct service to Bangkok 4 x weekly using A359 metal. Expect an announcement shortly for a starting date

There is a God !

Yes I booked directly with their website too. There wasn't time to visit the lounges in KUL last time when I travelled. Tight connection outward, and late arrival on return. I once had time but had

Posted Images

Apparently a delegation from Thai Airways visited MAN in June and left with a very positive view of the airport, so it's looking more likely this will happen....

They must of sent a blind man. The airport is a disgrace to a great city.

You chaps seem to know more than the local press. When Saudi airlines introduced flights to Manchester it was in the local rag over a year before they commenced.

It would be great to see but still the only information I have seen is on this forum.

The information is out there, you just need to look..... MAN-BKK is the number one unserved route route in Europe and approx 75% of that traffic is routed through DXB, DOH and AUH

I read an article the other week where the CEO of Manchester airport said he is hoping for a direct flight in 2019 to bangkok and other asian cities.

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, urmy48 said:

Any updates on these rumours ?

Have been following it closely and its gone somewhat quiet. If the OP sees your post he will answer am sure because he's industry related I know, he actually bought some Emirates air milles off me around 2004 may have been earlier actually

Not too life changing for BM's so I will tag it on here, TG are reducing the hold luggage allowance to 20Kg from 30Kg on their lowest economy fares from April.

21 hours ago, Gus said:

Not too life changing for BM's so I will tag it on here, TG are reducing the hold luggage allowance to 20Kg from 30Kg on their lowest economy fares from April.

Yes I suspect that Eva will benefit hugely because those lowest priced economy classes are the ones we see on Skyscanner Travel Supermarket etc etc

• 3 months later...