Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

2 hours ago, Bushcraft said:

I went to Milk Bar to say hello to my old friend Moulie yesterday, thinking it was open. Nobody at all there, so I popped next door to Le Pub, which I haven't visited for some time owing to an attitude problem in the past. Noticed there were a few new ladies, and one or two girls who knew me came over to say hello but buggered off when I clearly wasn't going to buy them a drink on the instant, despite my being a pretty generous regular during lockdown when things were really bad for them.
Sat outside with a beer, five new ladies opposite so busy with their phones that they couldn't be arsed to even talk to the old git who had invaded their space. Left disgusted after 20 minutes, Phil you need to get a grip of your bar!  

A malaise that was infecting Pattaya well before the onset of C-19

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Pattaya Talk.  Still here  Here’s todays line up June 1 2022

Just an update for all Pattaya Talk folks. Le Pub is open selling food and soft drinks, but more importantly some great conversation to keep you sane. Ive posted our menu, it’s basic, but al

I have a new bar now next door, Milk. A bit naughty. Thanks To Frosty and Dave for the help setting a few things up. You may recognize my mamasang 

Posted Images

On 10/16/2022 at 1:17 PM, Odense said:

Congratulations on the new bar.

How is the system in Milk?

I understand that the guests are supposed to sit and talk with a hostess.

But what if a guest is picky - can he sit alone and wait for his favorite or must he leave if he doesn't want to sit with the next woman in line?

Just pick who you like mate. It’s laid back. 

On 10/18/2022 at 12:14 AM, Bushcraft said:

I went to Milk Bar to say hello to my old friend Moulie yesterday, thinking it was open. Nobody at all there, so I popped next door to Le Pub, which I haven't visited for some time owing to an attitude problem in the past. Noticed there were a few new ladies, and one or two girls who knew me came over to say hello but buggered off when I clearly wasn't going to buy them a drink on the instant, despite my being a pretty generous regular during lockdown when things were really bad for them.
Sat outside with a beer, five new ladies opposite so busy with their phones that they couldn't be arsed to even talk to the old git who had invaded their space. Left disgusted after 20 minutes, Phil you need to get a grip of your bar!  

Sorry you didn’t have a good visit. I will try to improve. 
The bar is doing record numbers at the moment so I am doing something right. 
I hope you can make it back and we will try to improve matters. 
Take care.

Phil

• Downvote 1
  • 10 months later...