Barhop Posted July 12, 2021 Posted July 12, 2021 2 hours ago, VPI78 said: Ouch ... that's gotta sting Sadly, don't think he he was the brightest crayon in the pack. When I've scuba dived over rays, I left them way alone. This dude had to pat every bloody thing... 2
midlifecrisis Posted July 14, 2021 Posted July 14, 2021 Stolen but humorous... Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii? Why does quicksand work so slowly? Shouldn't the word ambiguous have more than one meaning? 1
brotherbuzz Posted July 15, 2021 Posted July 15, 2021 On 7/11/2021 at 3:39 PM, VPI78 said: Was gonna say that done from the outside perspective might be nice, but given the whole gender-confusion thing these days, imma not say it.
BigusDicus Posted July 15, 2021 Author Posted July 15, 2021 I like this meme, because it points out how close we are still to the national events which are our history, but then I'm saddened by the fact that a lot of people, and maybe even most people, do not even know the history of their own families. History; it's what you study so no one successfully bullshits you on the past. 1
midlifecrisis Posted July 17, 2021 Posted July 17, 2021 1 hour ago, BigusDicus said: I made a joke regarding a HB meme in Jan 2020. It got a red today. I predict that in a year and a half you will be punished for this.
VPI78 Posted July 18, 2021 Posted July 18, 2021 7 hours ago, BigusDicus said: Meanwhile ... in Detroit 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now