Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Taxi via booking.com

32 minutes ago, Odense said:

I asked about this and said I didn't like the new system.
I was encouraged to find another service if I was not happy with that change so I probably will.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

You should. Yes Thai Limo met me with a sign and then told me to wait "over there" while the driver comes.  I like the change.  On Monday i arrived from the US.  Nams texted to be at door 4, no waiting as security was busy at door 5.  I know where door 4 is, have no luggage, a Thai phone and play golf with my driver of 3 years. She knows me.  I'm not being pissy and will take my own advice.  My son arrives first time in November. I will book Thai Limo. I want them to hold his hand, fastrack and limo to Pattaya. He arrives 0200 and with luck and money i will be asleep next to a luscious girl at Areca. I'm not meeting him

18 minutes ago, jacko said:

Sounds rather offhand.

Yes - I think so too.:

"Driver will be there at 1 hour after your flight arrived. 

If it is a problem, maybe better way to look for another taxis and ask them if they can show the signs with customers name. 

Best regards. 

Nam."

Typical Thai confusion as to who is the dog and who is the tail in the transaction.

Ultimately these people thrive only from the extra 'hand holding' to people who know not where they're going or how to deal with taxis. Take that away and its way easier to bounce out the terminal door and into a taxi meter.

27 minutes ago, Odense said:

Yes - I think so too.:

"Driver will be there at 1 hour after your flight arrived. 

If it is a problem, maybe better way to look for another taxis and ask them if they can show the signs with customers name. 

Best regards. 

Nam."

Keep in mind English is a 2nd language for her, so the nuances of writing a reply with a bit more politeness might be a struggle.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Keep in mind English is a 2nd language for her, so the nuances of writing a reply with a bit more politeness might be a struggle.

Yes - I understand.
I actually admire Nam for building a business for herself.
But I will do my small bit of encouragement for her to improve her English by taking her advice.
English is a second language for me too.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

• Like 2
20 hours ago, sailingbill said:

What was the drive time to Kanchanaburi? I've been several times but usually spend 1 night. Son and brother want to go in November but only a day trip. I've seen the tour buses, take the toy train across then shop 10 min for trinkets.  Not my wish.  I would like to visit the Museum and take the long tail to the caves but maybe to much. Google shows 4 hours o/w but i don't remember that long. How was your trip? 

you know, I cannot event remember the drive time, but I booked for 9.30 morning time, and came down to checkout at about 9.00 and the clerk told me my driver (Suu) ws waiting in the foyer. We left soon after. With 1 pit stop about halfway For her take a piss, I think, we were at the PoingPhen Guesthouse in Kanchanaburi before lunch. Very smooth trip, lovely female driver, very safe, and efficient (as are Nam's drivers). I have never tried to do Kanchanaburi as a 1 day trip (usually stay about 5 days) and am fully busy for all the time there, at bars, visiting some great sites, including waterfalls with wonderful swimming, catching up with old friends, etc., but would think 1 day wouldn't be enough to see much. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

Been using Kim Pattaya Taxi via LINE app for last several trips from BKK to Pattaya.
1000 for sedan (2 people), probably a little more for bigger car for more people.

1300 from pattaya to DMK.

they will send you a pic the day before of where to meet and have your name on sign. 

different driver every time but never had a problem.

• Upvote 1