Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hammer's Birthday Party - 19th September - Cherry Bar, Soi Diana. 8pm

1 hour ago, Hammer said:

It's my Birthday,  this Tuesday at the Cherry. Bar. There will be lots of free food and lots of alcohol. So lets PARTY !

Damn!!! Going to miss this by one day..... I arrive in Pattaya on the 20th!!!  :cry1

51 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

I'll probably pass by to quietly raise my glass to you .....  before being hounded off by expats that have no clue who I am, chase me off for being a Balloon Chaser !!

Happy Birthday ..!!

I'd be happy to toss you a cracker as you pass by. :default_cheers:

Happy B'day Adam.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

I'd be happy to toss you a cracker as you pass by. :default_cheers:

Happy B'day Adam.

I'm thinking of staying overnight but as always my plans are dependent on others ..... and be careful of using "tossing" in a sentence to an Englishman .....even though I wander Pattaya lonely as a cloud !!

Hi there and greetings Adam. Sorry I missed this one. I do however hope that I might make the 3rd of October crawl but I will contact you nearer the time.

Have a great party.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Happy birthday Adam, not sure you’re remember me but I was a regular visitor to your original Cherry bar from around 2004 and then your other 2 bars. Last time I spoke to you was 7 years ago. I am Jimmy from Edinburgh. It’s good to know your still up and about. It must be hard on your life and health living there, love to catch up with you. Take care Adam. I remember the bar a wee bit down nearer beach road and other side of street was owned by a Scots guy, only indoor bar then, I think, in the street. On my last visit it was an outdoor bar and he was back in Glasgow. His wife ripped him off surprise surprise. 
Take care Adam