Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Direct Taxi Service 1,200 baht to pattaya

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Toom,

Where are you?

I sent 2 emails to,toom39@msn.com.

And no reply.

Ned

Hello Khun Kelley <grin

I'm re-check your message in my all in box and junk have no i don't know what happen please make sure your send correct my direct e-mail ( toom 39@msn.com ) because have other send pick up order to me i'm can receive it.

Personally can`t fault MrToom.

Quick reply re booking.As I usualy do with other services I sent a reconfermation on day of my leaving for airport. On arrival all went to plan smooth ride in and in good time Will use him again.

• 2 weeks later...

mr toom has a taxi sevice and has several drivers/cars, i had a mr pong drive me and a friend to patt`s, was good driver and will use him again but i got the same question as "picoman"

I fly october and will be landing in the new airport, need to know if mr tooms service will run from there???

on the new airport site

http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/52

it says this.......

Public taxis can be found on Level 2 (Arrivals). Alternatively take a shuttle bus (Express route) to the Transport Center taxi stand.

Public taxis serving Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi airport must be less than 5 years old.

Public taxi drives must be certified by Airports of Thailand.

Passenger drop off at Departures (level 4 - outer curb).

Passenger pick up at the taxi stand at Transport center

Arrived BKK airport 2nd September,Mr Tooms driver a charming young lady there to meet me,new Honda Jazz driven to pattaya without dramas well done Mr Toom :clap1

You were lucky. I was allocated a not so new car driven by a lady who was on the phone (with a whispering voice) for the major part of the way from Pattaya to Bangkok.

My luggage had to be transported on the backseat as there was no space in the boot as this space was occupied by a gas tank. Because she was on the phone almost all the way she did not spent attention to other traffic so we were driving on 'the wrong side of the road' with a speed of appr. 90 km/hr while other cars were passing us (at the wrong side of us) with considerable higher speeds.

Also the fact that it was ice- and ice cold in the car has decided me to stop using mr. Toom's service. Once was enough.

You were lucky. I was allocated a not so new car driven by a lady who was on the phone (with a whispering voice) for the major part of the way from Pattaya to Bangkok.

My luggage had to be transported on the backseat as there was no space in the boot as this space was occupied by a gas tank. Because she was on the phone almost all the way she did not spent attention to other traffic so we were driving on 'the wrong side of the road' with a speed of appr. 90 km/hr while other cars were passing us (at the wrong side of us) with considerable higher speeds.

Also the fact that it was ice- and ice cold in the car has decided me to stop using mr. Toom's service. Once was enough.

Hi ! Khun Halfaboy :thumbup

I don't know what do you want ?on that time you come alone with normal suitcase ? and seat in front with driver ? on the way have heavy rian ? My driver she do best for you or on that time in Heavy rain you want she driver 120 kl/hrs is good for you ?if have so much free time please find some job to do.

Mr. Toom

I have some of the same questions regarding the new airport.

Will you still be able to meet passengers inside with a sign?

They say you can pick up taxis on level 2, is that where your driver is to be met?

There is also info about taking a bus to the transport center, is that where your driver will be?

I will be arriving on 12 Oct and would be interested in your service if some info on the new airport could be cleared up as to where your driver would be.

Thanks Keg.

Mr. Toom

I have some of the same questions regarding the new airport.

Will you still be able to meet passengers inside with a sign?

They say you can pick up taxis on level 2, is that where your driver is to be met?

There is also info about taking a bus to the transport center, is that where your driver will be?

I will be arriving on 12 Oct and would be interested in your service if some info on the new airport could be cleared up as to where your driver would be.

Thanks Keg.

Hello Everyone

To day i went to Suvarnabhumi for survey how to meet me there and now i think very easy in the arrival hall after immigration and customs clear your don't care out wich gate no. after out please turn left direct to Gate no.10 there have meetting point i'll wait for you with your name on a board around there.

So thanks

Mr.Toom :moon

Mr TOOM

Please inform board your prices from new airport to pattaya and bangkok!

That sure my price is still 1,200 baht include all too because my base is in BKK. city. Donmuang or Suvarnabhumi Airport is same i have ride to bean there. Hope so understand ! <grin

Edited by toom
mr. toom, where were you? my reservation was for august 21st at 23:30. i didn't see anybody with my name on it. i ended up getting screwed by the touts. thanks... dick. <grin

Hi ! Khun Funtimes

I'm 100 % Mr.Pong wait for you on time because i look at parking receive already him start wait for you around 23.20 pm. till around 01.30 am. but can't to meet you I don't know what happened on that time. <grin

I used on various occasion Mr Tooms service during my trip 23 in August/September.

Already booked him for trip 24 in October and plan to use the service again on my trip 25 in November/Dccember.

Price from the new airport was confirmed will still be 1200 Bath. Hopened it would drop a little bit. Any

how service recommended.

PS

No, I don't work for Mr. Toom and I also don't have shares into his comany (yet). No, I'm not yet hooked

up with his charming nice lady which drove me around in the new Honda Jazz. :a2m

Edited by scorpions
  • 2 weeks later...

I won't be using him again.

I had a reservation for Sept 2nd 00:30 hour and his driver pulled a no show. I tried calling the two numbers supplied and there was no answer.

This is two out of three efforts to use his service with unsatisfactory results.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!

~Sa-teef

Used Mr Toom on 22nd September to Pattaya very nice guy, my mates girlfriend went to wrong terminal so

had to wait for her to come to terminal 2 but was no trouble was worried about getting all the luggage in

the boot but all ok only just though 1200baht.

Rebooked by email in Pattaya for return to new airport on 7th October and although the driver could not

find the Jasmine Mansion in Soi Baukaow we spotted him still trying to find the address he seemed to be

looking on one side of the road only.

Anyway we got away at 16.30pm which was 30 minutes late but arrived at the new airport at 18.00pm.

wow only 90 minutes from pattaya what a difference, the driver was another good guy.

The price was still the same at 1200baht, We will use Mr Toom again in near future.