Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Eat Alls 3rd road opposite X-cite disco

I've seen alot of this lately all you can eat for 99 baht good to know.

Havn't seen all you can eat Pussy for 99 baht.

:3some

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt this is a terrific deal, but...Since I'm on vacation and the only objective is to screw beautiful, young girls (and eating is secondary), I am not compelled to go out of my way to save on food expense. If, however, you also had some fine ladies at the place....., that might be different. When I"m hungry I either stop in and pay 1K baht for surf/turf, or order bugs off the street cart.

Tonight is seafood night we offer sauted squid,shrimps,clams, mussels baked filet fish.All meals come with salad and garlic bread.99bt all u can eat.

Who and where is "we"?

Who and where is "we"?

Who is the owner and his staff of the restaurant. Where is opposite X-Cyte disco, which is located on 3rd Rd midway between South Pattaya Rd and Centeral Pattaya Rd.

Used to eat here often but now go to a slightly more expensive place with with the same kind range of food but a few important extras like fresh pork steak,french fries,thai sausage,mini spring rolls,and just better all round generally plus live music.I'm not saying xactly where but its up second road past Big C.

Used to eat here often but now go to a slightly more expensive place with with the same kind range of food but a few important extras like fresh pork steak,french fries,thai sausage,mini spring rolls,and just better all round generally plus live music.I'm not saying xactly where but its up second road past Big C.

Just past big C turn right at the Family Mart and go down till you see the big place on your left.

• 2 weeks later...
We tried "Eat Alls" on Friday night when chicken was the main dish. Well worth the price although water at 30 bhat was a bit high. Will definitely go back.

Maybe next time you could bring your Own and then it would be a real bargain.

Soi 7

I wasn't complaining, just stating a fact/supplying info. That's what these boards are all about, right? Not flaming each other.

compared to uk prices i think thats bloody cheap,

and good info it was

do we know what other special menus they do in there ??

what was the beer prices like ???

I'm not in any way associated with "All U Can Eat" but since the OP doesn't seem inclined to follow up I'll give him a hand.

Monday: Closed

Tuesday: Pasta

Wed: BBQ Burger & Hot Dogs

Thurs: Pizza

Fri: BBQ Chicken & Kebabs

Sat: Lasanga

Sunday: Sea Food

I have only eaten there once but I think all orders come with some kind of salad and dinner rolls.

Yes, all orders that I have had there come with a dinner roll and a BIG SALAD!

The baked pasta night (it was lasagna and rigatoni or something along that line) was excellent IMO.

I'll be staying over in that neighborhood in September so it looks like HB and I will be dining together regularly..... :beer :3some

~Sa-teef

Monday: Closed

Tuesday: Pasta

Wed: BBQ Burger & Hot Dogs

Thurs: Pizza

Fri: BBQ Chicken & Kebabs

Sat: Lasanga

Sunday: Sea Food

I have only eaten there once but I think all orders come with some kind of salad and dinner rolls.

sounds good :clueless