Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Another new member

Jerry welcome aboard. All the info on any topic is here on the board so you make no mistakes!! :D :D :ang2 Cheers :chogdee DaveyH

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to say hi to all, and I like you forum. I just didn't want to start a whole new thread. Some other forums I belong to get a little pissy about newbies and starting new threads to introduce themselves. So I just revived this one to use as my "hello board". —"Here's Johnny!" (Ed McMahon, "The Tonight Show")

Hope no one minds?

I wanted to say hi to all, and I like you forum. I just didn't want to start a whole new thread. Some other forums I belong to get a little pissy about newbies and starting new threads to introduce themselves. So I just revived this one to use as my "hello board". —"Here's Johnny!" (Ed McMahon, "The Tonight Show")

Hope no one minds?

Well we get pissy when a newbie introduces himself on another newbies thread :allright

Only kidding, welcome to both guys.

Remember JohhnyHolmes Junior these are petite little girls her in LOS, play gentle

Jerry welcome aboard. All the info on any topic is here on the board so you make no mistakes!! :D :rolleyes: :thumbup Cheers :chogdee DaveyH

Or at least when you do make them :allright :banghead :drunk :lovee , you know you're not the first to have done it.

:D :clap1 :clap1

—"Is that your final answer?" (Regis Philbin, "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire")

Pah!

(Chris Tarrant, "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire")

Welcome Jerry and Johnny think you'll find this site informative, infuriating, and fun.

"Just gonna nip out for an Indian" General Custer before his last stand.

"Be careful or you'll have someones eye out!" King Harold to trainee archer before battle of Hastings.

:D Alex