Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

FREE BAR FINE any night you want this week

hi guys

Well the other thread i wrote was GREAT feed back and yes i do listen to what you all talk about !

This was a idea by one of the B/M and i thought it was worth a try for this week ending this friday night so it will start tonight the 5th.

Any 1 or 2 guys (no more than 2) drinking together that have a bin that is OVER 5000bt for that night ,i will pay there bar fine (1 only ) .

Do you have to use this bar fine in the same night that you have spent more than 5000bt .

so this way you get the fine free , I PAY .

Ok you asked for it ,now you got it . Lets see how it goes .

alan

IMO, Anyone who can pay 5000 on drink or 2500 with a friend ,is not going to be worried about the cost of a bar fine anyway.My top spend on drink at a Go Go would be 1000 max.

Alan

A win win realationship is exactley that!!! What the fuck !!!!! spend 2500 and Ill pay your BF :bigsmile: sounds like a win for bar ??? wheres advantage for BM at 2500 drinks bill girls have an easy night , Not all BMs are Piss heads every night

By the way getting sick to death of your recent promotion of your BAR on this site .Espestially since none of your so called great deals seem to advantage anyone but yourself and BAR......

THIS Site is for info NOT BLATANT Bar promotion UNLESS YOUR GOING TO GIVE US BMs an extra advatage. AT 100bht AV per drink thats 25 drinks , give us a break how simple do you think we are ?????

I Personalley cant wait to here your twisted spin Docter reply :D Bring it on

I may be TOTALLY wrong, if so I stand corrected

The Not so naive BRUISER

Let see, two of us drinking and we spend 5,000 baht between the two of us. Do we fight it out or flip a coin to see who gets the free bf.

Being solo and spending 5,000 baht in the bar, I wouldn't have any money left to pay the girl in the morning. Your not taking care of that also or are you?

LeoTex

How long would two guys take to spend the 5000bht in the bar?

in the mean time the lookers may be taken, leaving only the `not so popular girls` in the bar.

also my understanding of the barfines is that its a 50/50 split betwwen girl and bar,

so the bar only foregoes 100 bht, never gonna be a good deal this,

eyedot

keep this offer on till february,

me and the misses will happily do 5000 if you find us nice bi girl for us to share and pay the bar fine.

:D :D :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

but for us its different.

most people on here watch there money and 5000 on drinks might be alot,

if im having fun ringing the bell or buying people drinks is normall.

also people dont knock alan to much, he is trying plus he is also trying to run a bussiness, if you think his ideas are shit, just tell him but no need to be rude about it. you might find that he comes up with an offer you do like.

good luck to ALL THE BAR OWNERS

In addition to taking credit cards for bills in excess of 500 baht we were going to introduce free bar fines for drinks bills in excess of 1000 baht from the 10th december forwards.

With hindsight maybe thats a little low !!! Will keep you posted.

Chivas

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON???

You would be better putting this offer on the 'non-members/first timers' board and you may be successfull. To put an offer like this to members is laughable!!!!!!

Give me 5000 Baht and i will get you ...

1.ANY bar girl, her sister and her mother!!

2. ALL the drink you can pour down your neck!!

3. A 'jacuzzi' room in Soi Pattayaland for the night

4. A taxi home from Pattaya anywhere in Thailand!!!!

Get real man!!!!!

Rambo

:D your motives are right but any one that runs up a 50000 bhat bill deserves a free barfine anyway. i think its a bit steep but then again if your gonna spend that money u aint worried to much about the barfine.

your heading in the right direction anyway with ideas and its just a matter of getting the right balance :D

In addition to taking credit cards for bills in excess of 500 baht we were going to introduce free bar fines for drinks bills in excess of 1000 baht from the 10th december forwards.

Chivas

Now you're talking! Where do I sign up? Assuming you have good-looking talent, I may never pay a barfine again! ;)

Chivas

You run a bar?

1000 baht bar bill is a lot more like it. ALOT MORE.

Edited by dotcom
<grin your motives are right but any one that runs up a 50000 bhat bill deserves a free barfine anyway. i think its a bit steep but then again if your gonna spend that money u aint worried to much about the barfine.

your heading in the right direction anyway with ideas and its just a matter of getting the right balance ;)

For 50,000, you should get free bar fines for life :D

Now you're talking! Where do I sign up? Assuming you have good-looking talent, I may never pay a barfine again! ;)

Will keep you posted as I say over next few days but we are just fine tuning the credit card facility plus the free bar fine level to ensure we haven't missed any possible "clauses" that members might come up with. :D

However I do expect the free bar fine to kick in at 1000 baht.

Chivas

I travel with 3 - 5 other guys. We can easily add up a 5000 baht check bin in a couple of hours at a gogo.

I think that 5000 baht is a bit steep, but, it's a start in the right direction.

Maybe I can run a tab for a week ;) :D

Sailfast

You and a buddy can have 10 drinks a piece, pay 2 bar fines, and pay the girls 1000 baht each for the same 5000 baht. Totally out of line. Also Shane you have posted so many threads that I can't even keep them straigt plus you don't reply to many of them. Oh ya, the guy who played Shane in the movie has 2 d's on the end of his name not one, lad. I did figure that much out.

Will keep you posted as I say over next few days but we are just fine tuning the credit card facility plus the free bar fine level to ensure we haven't missed any possible "clauses" that members might come up with. :bigsmile:

However I do expect the free bar fine to kick in at 1000 baht.

Chivas

Where/When/How - i KNOW why!