Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

32 Random Travel Pics...

Guys, if you are expecting smut, this one's not the post. There are some landscape shots I've taken recently and thought I would share.

Hope these don't bore you:

Philippines_348.jpg

Philippines_349.jpg

Philippines_367.jpg

Philippines_341.jpg

Philippines_3301.jpg

Philippines_336.jpg

Philippines_310.jpg

Philippines_3131.jpg

Philippines_308.jpg

Philippines_299.jpg

Philippines_275.jpg

Philippines_2841.jpg

Philippines_2691.jpg

Philippines_257.jpg

Philippines_265.jpg

Philippines_249.jpg

Philippines_252.jpg

Philippines_242.jpg

Philippines_246.jpg

Philippines_198.jpg

Philippines_1841.jpg

Philippines_1861.jpg

Philippines_167.jpg

Philippines_1751.jpg

Philippines_1521.jpg

Philippines_1631.jpg

Philippines_146.jpg

Philippines_112.jpg

Philippines_133.jpg

Philippines_101.jpg

Philippines_111.jpg

Philippines_088.jpg

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks for the great comments guys. Takes a lot of time to resize and upload all those pics. To know some people enjoy them makes it well worthwhile.

Cheers,

Mark

Great pictures Mark. Where did you take most of them?

Jack,

Island hopping in the PI.....

Thanks,

Mark

Well done!!!

Loved the first two of the of smiling kids.

The scenery shots are excellent!!!

:clap1 :dhorse :banghead :banghead :banghead

Thanks Joe!

Landscape pics as well as childrens protraits are two of my favorites to shoot....

Mark

Landscape pics as well as childrens protraits are two of my favorites to shoot....

Mark

but your favorite are those that rawlins enjoys. :fight

Nice photos but I was dissapointed not to see any smilling Filipino ladies in bathing suits, did see some Filipino men. Have you taken a walk on the wild side? :fight

Very nice!!! Just back after a quiet pint (yeah I know wot a dull friday night, but heh I'm gettin on a bit!)

The pictures put some warmth back into me cos is ball fffffrrrreeezin out there.

Cheers

Mark,

Thanks for sharing the pictures, it is always nice to see other far away places in this big world. Are you using a digital SLR or just a point and shoot?? the colour reproductions have come out very well, and are very pleasing to the eye. Regards

Nice work, thanks for taking the time.

What kind of camera?

Where in the PI where all the sailboats?

Thanks again,

Sailfasat

I use a Nikon D50 and have the Nikon 18-55mm lense as well as the 70-300mm lense. I also use UV and polarizing filters. I've got the SB600 Speedlight flash and remote control.

I was island hopping near Boracay, Philippines and some of the sailbots you saw were near the coastlines.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for sharing the pictures, it is always nice to see other far away places in this big world. Are you using a digital SLR or just a point and shoot?? the colour reproductions have come out very well, and are very pleasing to the eye. Regards

Thanks for the kind words. Impossible to get those pics with a point and shoot or by just setting a camera on auto. Adverse lighting conditions and I have to use manual modes to seed speeds and aperature setting myself.

Nikon D50 Digital SLR with lenses. See above...

Cheers,

Mark

Christmas pressie to me ----from me----- was a Nikon D50 and similar lenses. I just need to learn how to use it. Happy Christmas to all regards Steve

Toolman, i'm guessing you got the "packaged kit" with the tamron lenses. If so, your lese starts at 28mm and it's not quite the wide angle you'll want. And, the lenses are a VERY important part of the camera. While you'll be content I'm sure as you've got a good camera, I would see if you can go back to the camera shop and exchange for the Nikon lenses. For aftermarket lenses you can look for Sigma as they make good lenses for our Nikon's as well.

Happy Holidays,

Mark