Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

CHEAP BAR FINES all this mth

hi guys

Well its been hard getting on the site of late ,so sorry for the lack of posts.

What we are doing down at New Living Dolls 1 this mth is we are going to see what happens if we bring the bar fine down to 400 bt for dancers ,hostess and all service girls.

so it is now 400 bt

and after 2am 200bt all girls this is now the cost of bar fines

Why ? i got sick of guys complaining over the xmas /new year break about gogos being expensive .

So NOW a beer bar is by far more expensive than us both now on drinks and on bar fines.

Some beer bars are charging up to 150 bt for a lady drink ,we are still only 99 bt.

Beer still starts at 50 bt and we always have a shotter at 50 a shot.

guys please help support us with the cheaper bar fines ,as i would like to try and keep at this price , but we need your support to do this.

alan

Alan, stay ahead of the pack mate. You've won my custom.

I tend to be a bit of a boring shite when it comes to GoGo's- I stick to the ones I know, and that know me.

We shall meet soon, i hope. 1luv

Well done Alan - and when you even help the customers by telling about the skills of some of the Ladies it should be a winning concept - as long as the necessary quality is present :bigsmile:

Shane, Good on you! I hope it works for you as the prices in a lot of places are now "way over the top." Somethings gotta give somewhere!

With your line up of beauties I wish I were there now to take advantage of this offer. I hope it turns into a permanent price.

Good Luck with this one.

Rockin'

Hi there Alan/Shane, I have to say congratulaions and well done your suggestion of lowering the barfine to 400 baht is very refreshing news to hear.

I will be in Pattaya from feb 11 for 3 weeks and if you have those barfine prices at that time i will most definetly be a frequent customer.

Prices like that should ensure that you get a high volume of customers, you are a very shrewd businessman and i hope you do well.

guys please help support us with the cheaper bar fines ,as i would like to try and keep at this price , but we need your support to do this.

I guess you need costumers :D :D

Why ? i got sick of guys complaining over the xmas /new year break about gogos being expensive .

So you raised your prices too,did it work ?? :bigsmile:

Glad to hear the news ,hope you pull more customers in

Then the other places will see over charging customers does not pay

and may start a price war , :bigsmile:

I will be back in March ,hope to pop in to see how things are going :D

I even posted this in the Member's Section on the Secrets board as I think it is good news worth spreading.

It seems that a lot of go-go clubs weren't impressed enough to raise bar fine prices awhile back from 500 baht to 600 baht. Now, IMHO, it is getting totally out of control.

I give Martin credit for lowering his back to 400 baht from 500 baht, some time back. And, FLB is not a go-go but a Hostess bar. But it sure goes get gogoey on a Party Night! Yahoo!

Dave:

No doubt that is a valid concern. There has been a lot of discussion over this point. But, tell me why when it was the norm for 500 baht BF in the go-go's there always seemed to be plenty of ladies available?

I look forward to a report from Shane on how it went in the month of January. So, should be hearing from him again in February, no doubt.

But, tell me why when it was the norm for 500 baht BF in the go-go's there always seemed to be plenty of ladies available?

Jerry,

Without wishing to step on Dave's toes to whom your question was addressed might I say that 3 simple words cover the change from the 500 baht BF days (and bear in mind that was the norm in gogo bars 10+, yes 10+, years ago) and the then plentiful supply of attractive girls in the gogo bars.

Cellphones, Internet, Sponsors.

Attitudes have disappeared south too, and will continue thus. Your biggest problem, even with a gogo girl then, was getting rid of her in the morning or trying to shower alone so you could have a good fart in privacy. :allright Now it's somewhat different.

Cheers

Pie

FWIW- whilst all gogos charged 500 Bt at the time the average bar beer BF in 1995 was 120Bt - it's recently moved up from 200 (widely available as little, or less than, 2 years ago) to 250-300 with some Soi 2/3 bars currently getting away with charging 400-500, I hear.

Edited by Pieman

Pie:

Yep, Agree, Internet, Cell Phone & Sponsors are very BIG reasons.

My first trip was in 1999. BF in beer bars, if I recall correctly, was 200 baht. Go-go's were 500 baht.( I think?) No mobile phones for the gals, Damn those phones! Internet wasn't as widespread as in recent years, and I don't think anywhere near the sponsoship back then. And, yes the attitude of the ladies has definitely gone downhill. At least I have noticed a big change in attitude in so many of them.

But, not nearly as many go-go's back then as now. Now, I keep hearing over and over from the owner's, not enough ladies. I guess this is true as sooo many new, additonal clubs. Supply & demand.

But, my biggest bitch is the 1000 baht BF for showgals and coyote dancers. No, I don't have to pay it, and I won't, but look where this leads. Need not look further than Boeshe. Tier pricing sucks too. And even now, The Rockhouse and possbily Lennie's are talking about considering tier pricing!

I love Pattaya and will continue to go there. I just might have to look a little harder and farther. Yes, I know inflation and all that, and I have no problem with a 600 BF at a go-go, but I do have a problem with what a lot of the ladies are asking for LT.

Problem with internet is that guys could be very informed but after seeing this post somewhere i wonder what will happen in near future :banghead

Barfine: 600baht

Short time: 3000baht (Yes, I know I paid too much!!)

Details: kissing, BBBJ, one shot but quite good fun in the sack. That mole on her left nipple is real. Pussy was nicely trimmed, tasted good, she got wet naturally. Wanted more money for pix. Didn't want to do anal. Fair enough as her pussy was tight!

I must say the chick was kind of goodlooking but still,spending this kind of money makes me impotent :rolleyes:

I reckon the 2 tier pricing has come about because of these topics, The owners do it so you guys think its a good deal, this gets me to my next point-

Guys complain about 500 - 600bht barfines and some owners say OK after a certain time you can have a barfine at a discounted rate and i've still read some complaints? :rolleyes:

Shane's announced 400bht barfines which is good of him and now every one's singing his praises but are the punters going to spend time in there and have a few drinks! even by him one?..I would hope so but when I read comments like If your barfine is still that low when I arrive then I'll definitely come to your bar annoys me to be honest, go to his bar anyway even if its back to 500bht because of the service he gives board members. We're talking about 70p, under 3 dollars.

The barfines in most gogo's are 600bht and have been for a long time now, Coyote dancers and show girls are a key feature for the bar to provide entertainment, flame away but I accept that some owners want a higher barfine for these girls.

Keep the prices as they are, if you don't like it then don't pay it.

I was in Dollhouse the other week and watched a customer get a bit annoyed because he couldn't have a 300bht barfine because it was after 1am! Dollhouse has never had a discounted barfine after 1am so where did he get that from?

Punters have always paid 500bht for girls from gogo's in WS and for the last year or 2 its risen up to 600bht and the majority of punters again have continued to pay this, 1000bht barfines have been around for a long time now and people have always paid them.

Where do the complaints come from? Forums.

Whats next a petition?

These recent discussions started because of raised barfines which in some cases are a piss take not a discussion about barfines in general, alot of bars won't lower their barfines to 400bht as it isn't financially viable for them to do so.

Well done to LD1 and I hope it works for the bar.:banghead

I'm really glad I don't own a gogo or you'll all hate me by now but I do think sometimes that the forums think that they can hold bars to ransom with stuff like this which in turn gives some barowners a bad opinion of forum members, I know of a few bigger gogo's that (dare i say it) don't care and don't listen to what the forums say, instead they concentrate on the punters outside in the street and they are still doing good trade.

Not saying that's a good thing all of the time though as the forums can be good for a bar also.

Edited by davethailand
Coyote dancers and show girls are a key feature for the bar to provide entertainment, flame away but I accept that some owners want a higher barfine for these girls.

Very nice of you to accept it - when you never pay a barfine

Punters have always paid 500bht for girls from gogo's in WS and for the last year or 2 its risen up to 600bht and the majority of punters again have continued to pay this, 1000bht barfines have been around for a long time now and people have always paid them.

From 500 to 1000 is a 100 % rise. I'm pretty sure most of the visitors to Pattaya did NOT have a 100 % pay rise in the period. If you did did Dave I think the BF should lower the prices :clap1

I know of a few bigger gogo's that (dare i say it) don't listen to what the forums say, instead they concentrate on the punters outside in the street) Not saying that's a good thing all of the time though.

Not sure it will help them a lot listening to the russian or korean/chinese crowds - but who knows :banghead

I think it would be better if they also listened to the guys actually on their barstolls - but quite a few of those are also members of the boards :gulp

Very nice of you to accept it - when you never pay a barfine :clap1

I accept it and i'd put it into practise if I had a need to and too be really honest if I was out going to barfine if I liked a girl enough I'd pay 1000bht.

From 500 to 1000 is a 100 % rise. I'm pretty sure most of the visitors to Pattaya did NOT have a 100 % pay rise in the period. If you did did Dave I think the BF should lower the prices :clap1

But alot do pay it so the bar gets what it wants, Blues Factory is not related to any of these issues. :beer

Coyote girls and showgirls get paid more than regular dancers (up to 5000bht per month more) and as said they do a slightly different job, hence the bigger barfine, What good would a "show" bar be if all the show girls had regualr barfines so as they could get barfined leaving the show fucked? :gulp

The point of this is being missed I feel, Barfines are increased to PREVENT the girls being barfined so as the bar keeps its attraction, thats why there is only a handful of 1000bht girls and loads of normal priced girls, If a customer likes a girl that has a 1000bht barfine they either pay it or go for another girl, I had this in my bar where a mate asked me how much my service/ cashier barfines were, they are not barfinable and I was told that I could'nt do that, Yes I can.

Not sure it will help them a lot listening to the russian or korean/chinese crowds - but who knows

I think it would be better if they also listened to the guys actually on their barstolls - but quite a few of those are also members of the boards :gulp

Not as many as what you'd think, Alot of customers I know and owners have never even looked at a forum and to be really honest most boardmembers don't give a toss about the bar owner losing out as long as they get what they want! This of course is fair enough as guys are on holiday but you can't expect the owners to bend over backwards and lose money just to please people.

Its not as if Pattaya consists of- Russians, Japs and boardmembers is it. :banghead

Edited by davethailand
But alot do pay it so the bar gets what it wants, Blues Factory is not related to any of these issues. beer.gif

Coyote girls and showgirls get paid more than regular dancers (up to 5000bht per month more) and as said they do a slightly different job, hence the bigger barfine, What good would a "show" bar be if all the show girls had regualr barfines so as they could get barfined leaving the show fucked? huh2.gif

The point of this is being missed I feel, Barfines are increased to PREVENT the girls being barfined so as the bar keeps its attraction, thats why there is only a handful of 1000bht girls and loads of normal priced girls, If a customer likes a girl that has a 1000bht barfine they either pay it or go for another girl, I had this in my bar where a mate asked me how much my service/ cashier barfines were, they are not barfinable and I was told that I could'nt do that, Yes I can.

Naturally you (and any bar owner) can do as they want. No need to debate that. Basically I would not call most of the go go's show bars. That is fine by me - If I want a good show I visit a show bar - if I want to barfine I visit a regular bar/go go.

Not as many as what you'd think, A lot of customers I know and owners have never even looked at a forum and to be really honest most board members don't give a toss about the bar owner losing out as long as they get what they want! This of course is fair enough as guys are on holiday but you can't expect the owners to bend over backwards and lose money just to please people.

Its not as if Pattaya consists of- Russians, Japs and board members is it. thumbup.gif

No - way too many from the Ibiza crowd now :D - but even those guys are getting smarter. I hear high season wasn't that high or that long in most of the bars (yours excluded naturally :chogdee ) even though walking street and the hotels were full.

I think most of us know that a business relationship is really successful if both parties can be reasonably content - in this case that is both the customers and bar owners :D

Edited by Odense
Naturally you (and any bar owner) can do as they want. No need to debate that. Basically I would not call most of the go go's show bars. That is fine by me - If I want a good show I visit a show bar - if I want to barfine I visit a regular bar/go go.

No - way too many from the Ibiza crowd now 2guns - but even those guys are getting smarter. I hear high season wasn't that high or that long in most of the bars (yours excluded naturally :chogdee ) even though walking street and the hotels were full.

The people are here but I think that type of customer is different, I agree about the Ibiza lot, I wish they'd all fuck off to Samui etc. :D

I think most of us know that a business relationship is really successful if both parties can be reasonably content - in this case that is both the customers and bar owners :D

Absolutley :D

Edited by davethailand

Well done Alan/Shane, I will be in Patters next month and I will definately be in your GoGo after I hit town and I am sure I will find an attractive lady or two, in your bar to barfine at least once during my stay.

However, as previously pointed out by another BM, the GoGo's & bars that really cause these barfine problems are not and will not ever be involved or read/reply in these or other such-like forums. They are too busy (or they are illiterate/dumb/non-English speaking or someothe reason) making money to be bothered with all these niceties. That is the way it will always be - so fuck'em!!!!!!!!