Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 265 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Jack the new owner of the "Place To Be" Guest house and bar on LK Metro has asked me to tell you guys of the changes this Place will be undergoing within the next few days !!

First of all all bottled beers will be priced 45 baht all day and night thats everything from Chang to San Miguel light (which i think is bloody good value)

Also a glass of wine will also only set you back 45 baht.

Jack is also waiting on WI-FI to be installed and UBC which should be any day now, he also plans to change the seating to make it more comfortable for you.

PIC_0348.jpg

PIC_0336.jpg

Sunday nights will be ladies night, with a special half price on ladies drinks !!

PIC_0337.jpg

There is plenty of space for your lap top and always someone on hand to answer any IT communication or Internet problems that you might be experiencing,

PIC_0338.jpg

PIC_0340.jpg

PIC_0341.jpg

The plan is to get as many girls working for him as possible and he is working on freelancers to begin with,also draught beers will be coming in the near future and sandwiches and snacks on the menu.

"The Place To Be" is also in the Monday pool league and various darts leagues and are always on the look out for new players and customers, so get on down there its "The Place To Be" you know !!

PIC_0343.jpg

PIC_0344.jpg

PIC_0347.jpg

Any idea what happened to John? I used to pop in for a drink with him, nice guy. He hadnt had it for long. Bee was a good pool player. Will keep going in when I visit. Good prices.

jamie , john is still in pattaya at the minute. he was in my place the other night. says he was nt really making anything and when this guy made an offer he took it.

jamie , john is still in pattaya at the minute. he was in my place the other night. says he was nt really making anything and when this guy made an offer he took it.

cheers. Prob see him in the rockhouse when I get there.

Sent an e-mail 2 weeks ago and haven't had a reply either. Only needed a few days before my Metro Apartments booking kicked in. Have since made alternative arrangements at the Blue Moon on Dennis's recommendation. Got a prompt reply to my request as well. Blue Moons website is http://www.bluemoonpattaya.com/index.html and e-mail is bluemoonpattaya@hotmail.co.uk

Sent an e-mail 2 weeks ago and haven't had a reply either. Only needed a few days before my Metro Apartments booking kicked in. Have since made alternative arrangements at the Blue Moon on Dennis's recommendation. Got a prompt reply to my request as well. Blue Moons website is http://www.bluemoonpattaya.com/index.html and e-mail is bluemoonpattaya@hotmail.co.uk

Re: Blue Moon.

Didn't stay there but I checked out the rooms.

Most were very nice and probably a good value.

But I'm not sure I would call the room without a window "large" though? :allright

The other type rooms looked very good to me.

~Sa-teef

Hi Geebs

I’m a big soi LK Metro fan and really do enjoy staying in the area. As I’m coming for a 3 month stay from September to November and my preferred hotel, Metro Apartments was full until the 11th of September, I booked into the Blue Moon for a week from 3rd to 11th September, in an extra large room with balcony. I’ll post a review of the hotel for fellow bordies after my stay and will give you a PM when I’ve posted it.

Hi Geebs

I’m a big soi LK Metro fan and really do enjoy staying in the area. As I’m coming for a 3 month stay from September to November and my preferred hotel, Metro Apartments was full until the 11th of September, I booked into the Blue Moon for a week from 3rd to 11th September, in an extra large room with balcony. I’ll post a review of the hotel for fellow bordies after my stay and will give you a PM when I’ve posted it.

Thanks kuranda

appreciated unfotuantly i have to wait until christmas

oh well

• 1 month later...
I booked into the Blue Moon for a week from 3rd to 11th September, in an extra large room with balcony. I’ll post a review of the hotel for fellow bordies after my stay and will give you a PM when I’ve posted it.

How was your stay at Blue Moon? Would you recommend it for a 5 month stay? Thanks.

Hey Guys

Aint hear to push anybodies Barrow , but heres my 2 bht worth

In Patts I stayed Welcome inn Plaza with 3 mates, great spot 700 a night seaview, great rooms

All seaview we have all stayed before, and will stay againTrust me if u want big clean room go 2 Rockhouse, if u dont mind Bar downstairs ( especialally with a Top bloke who owns the place and is keen to have a drink with U )

Mulph what a top bloke for a bloody scotstman ( I owe U big time , big yin U know what im on about, billy man like me) The pleasure was All mine Big innnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Look after yourself my friend

P.S,. cant wait for some soft cock looser whoses never been to Patts 2 put sh?t on U, Hay mate let the PUSSIES Bring It On .... U know who your mates are,,,, Proud to Be ONE MULPHEY

Again THANKS MATE very much appreciatetad

Look after yourself Big Marn :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Bruiser

Edited by bruiser
How was your stay at Blue Moon? Would you recommend it for a 5 month stay? Thanks.

Hi Obsession

I've finlly got out of party mode and posted a review here: Blue Moon Review

My preference is always for Metro Apartments, but if they were full, I'd have now problem staying at Blue Moon for 5 months - Excellent value for money IMHO.

John :grin-jump