Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Before I have used Pattaya limo and had good reliable service but felt their drivers could have put their foot down a bit. :clap1

This trip i was only in Pats for a week so they HAD to put their foot down.

Arrived 5th June on the Eva air flight from LHR, on time and driver waiting, no probs except no Chang in the cab. The road was quiet and the construction is pretty much completed

Coming back the driver was a few minutes late but Soi 13 was flooded near to 2nd road, left at 0835 and arrived BKK at 0955.

I had paid 1200 to Pats and back at BKK he said "1200" I told him "Return journey" He double checked with the office and said "OK, 1000" :D

As a ball park timing it is 25 mins from BKK to the services, 60 mins from BKK to the Banglamung?Sukhumvit flyover and from the flyover into downtown Pats, that is the slow part and depends on the time of day.

I've used them twice and they were waiting at BKK to pick me up both times. Both journeys took about 1 hour 30 mins which I thought was ok as the driver just took it steady. Only downside was, same as Gus, on 2nd trip there was no cold Chang in the car.

Compared to the fcuking lunatic Meter Taxi I took for Nana to Patts last August Thai Limo are the biz.

Dode

Pattaya limo were a nightmare for me last month.

I reconfirmed my return from Pattaya to BKK airport 2 days prior and the day I was supposed to be picked up.

They acknowledged this both by phone and email, then didn't turn up, leaving me desperate that I was going to miss my flight.

Had to pay an exorbitant taxi fare as the driver I flagged down knew I was panicking.

They have never answered my emails or calls since then and I would never use them again.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
I've used them twice and they were waiting at BKK to pick me up both times. Both journeys took about 1 hour 30 mins which I thought was ok as the driver just took it steady. Only downside was, same as Gus, on 2nd trip there was no cold Chang in the car.

Compared to the fcuking lunatic Meter Taxi I took for Nana to Patts last August Thai Limo are the biz.

Dode

Are the drivers drinking the Chang? :banghead
Pattaya limo were a nightmare for me last month.

I reconfirmed my return from Pattaya to BKK airport 2 days prior and the day I was supposed to be picked up.

They acknowledged this both by phone and email, then didn't turn up, leaving me desperate that I was going to miss my flight.

Had to pay an exorbitant taxi fare as the driver I flagged down knew I was panicking.

They have never answered my emails or calls since then and I would never use them again.

:thumbup

Exactly the same thing happened to me as larrymac90. Booking confirmed and I was left hunting for a taxi meter at 4.00am in the morning in Pattaya, I was lucky the front desk staff at Areca Lodge were very helpful. :thumbup

I emailed Pattaya Limo once I got back home, surprise, surprise, no reply and no apology, weak as piss. They can shove their shit service, I thought it was pathetic not to reply to my email.

I always use Mr Toom, never been let down by him, yes I understand people have, but I haven't. I only gave Pattaya Limo a go because it was recommended by a bm here, so its back to Toom for me.

onelilley.

I used them again in June and july 08 for return trip. Paid 1100 baht each way. Driver queried return price but confirmed it on the phone.

Again the driver and the car were fine, but yet again no beer offered as occurred on previous use in Feb/march.

Emailed them as beer promised on this booking. No response so far.

I know this is a minor point, but I am giving feedback to the board. The drivers arrived early on all occasions and were smartly dressed and drove well.