Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Who has the Hottest stewardess?

When I first started flying as a young man, I'd always get a thrill watching the Stewardesses of Mexicana airlines stroll through the airport. Sexy hot latin women in uniforms, knowning we as men cant help but stare.Throw Ibera in as well.But now I find myself starting to lean toward some of the asian air carriers. I stood in the far right xray line at LAX as China Air Stewardesses passed inches from me through the employee line and man, I would've LT anyone of them. Eva sexy, and the japanese have hotties too. Notice I didnt mention the U.S..... Seniority is the rule and that means looks are no factor in keeping a job as a stewardess in the states. So old and not young is what you get. Who's your favorite??

Edited by Al_Davis

Singapore Air hands down drop dead stunner's. 2guns

If you are into poofs QANTAS would be the go. Singapore airlines does it for me.

Edited by ronrat
If you are into poofs QANTAS would be the go. Singapore airlines does it for me.

QANTAS- Queers And Nymphomaniacs Trained As Stewards. :D

In the late '70's JAL flight Attendants uniform was dark blue jacket, blue miniskirt, blue fishnet tights. The aircraft would pull onto L23 at LHR next to our restroom. The entire crew would walk down the steps to the ramp and cross the road to their office. Trucks would scream to a halt to let them cross. No one pulled away until the last one was through the office doors- happy days. :D

Edited by nidnoyham
QANTAS- Queers And Nymphomaniacs Trained As Stewards. 2guns

In the late '70's JAL flight Attendants uniform was dark blue jacket, blue miniskirt, blue fishnet tights. The aircraft would pull onto M23 at LHR next to our restroom. The entire crew would walk down the steps to the ramp and cross the road to their office. Trucks would scream to a halt to let them cross. No one pulled away until the last one was through the office doors- happy days. :D

and people say the 70's were shit....... :D

How about who has the doggies too?

I always wondered where Saudia got theirs from......

And of course, the USA carriers with their seniority rules can result in some motherly looking and behaving service!

And of course, the USA carriers with their seniority rules can result in some motherly looking and behaving service!

Have you seen some of Thai's cabin crew lately? The exact same birds who were charming us in the 80s.

The Best

Singapore have the best in my book.

Air Asia X can be quiet slutty.

Cathay Pacific and China Southern rate quiet highly as well.

Thai aint the best but you do get a few absolute stunners amongst them.

Vietnam Airlines also deserves an honourable mention.

Worst for me

Long Haul United AIrlines who do the flights into Melbourne and Sydney. Grannies in thier sixties. They aint pretty.

Air Pacific outta Fiji. Given a choice of f@cking them or fighting them i'd run!!

Air Nauru (RIP) used to have some utter swamp donkies as well.

I flew China Airlines last year and they had some really nice looking gals. Since it was also a Vietnam Air code-share, there was also a Vietnamese FA and she was hot. Upon arriving at SFO, a Phillipine Airlines flight landed just ahead of mine and I must say the Filipinas who worked that flight garnered a lot of stares.

I think the downfall of the US carriers happened when the EEO got involved. Prior to that time, the US carriers had height/weight ratios and most of them looked like they had to have been a high school homecoming queen to get hired.. I remember some very fine looking stewardesses from the old PSA airlines.

I think the downfall of the US carriers happened when the EEO got involved. Prior to that time, the US carriers had height/weight ratios and most of them looked like they had to have been a high school homecoming queen to get hired.. I remember some very fine looking stewardesses from the old PSA airlines.
It makes me think back to when I was frequently travelling from USA to Hong Kong then on to China. We all had to fly together and the American bosses pressed that we use United..... collecting airmiles was paramount when on company business! I used to sit there for the umpteen hours, sulking, trying to get a drink from these elderly dragons, pondering the thought.... I could have been on Cathay Pacific!!!! Edited by jacko
This thread needs photos.

I could include a pic of one of my ex's since she was a flight attendant (stewardess to old farts like me)and also modeled well into her mid-30s,but I won't.......... :thumbup

No votes for EVA? I put them ahead of Cathay. My only gripe with EVA was when we asked for our 9th drink on the 3 hour flight and they brought me and my buddy our Jack-n-Coke's with a coffee chaser.

One of Air Canada managements worse decisions- and they made a few, was to swap Flight Attendants on the LHR-SIN-LHR route with Singapore Airlines.

No one in Aircraft Services at LHR could believe it. Swapping the oldest Canadian FA's with some of the most beautiful women in the airline industry ? Are you crazy ? :rolleyes:

Imagine a regular SQ passenger flying at Christmas. He would probably think the crew were putting on a Panto'. It must be Cinderella and one of the ugly sisters is pushing the drinks trolley along his aisle. On the AC flight, male passengers used to old biddies handing out food and drink with an expression of complete boredom, would see this image of Oriental beauty in a sari, smiling and radiating friendliness.

If I was on arrivals when a AC flight from SIN came in, I and the blokes working for me would dread the crew bus coming to the drop off area to collect their boxes of Orchids. It was like a bus full of finalists for the sternest Headmistress of the year competition. Hardened Baggage handlers would quiver with fear. I used to keep a few dog biscuits in my pocket in case a fight broke out.

AC pilots wives must rest easy at night knowing their husbands will not be tempted by the charms of an AC 'cookie pusher'

While sitting in the jump seat of a LHR bound 747 in Toronto, the conversation in the cockpit during taxiing, was how ugly the MD11 in front of us was. What was my favourite English beer ? And the time of the ' Happy hour' at the Crew hotel in London. I don't recall any reference to a liason with any hot female cabin crew.

Our crew and SQ's ! Twenty years on and it still makes me shudder. :rolleyes: