Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Its just the Kobe cows that are massaged daily, fed a special diet, and have their own music to listen to among the other things they do lol.

Don't they also serve them beer? The idea being that a happy cow will be a healthy cow?

Cherry does have Kobe on menu ...very nice fillet type cut, whether its the real deal I know not

The little steak house on Pattaya Nua (50meters north of Fairtex) has an extensive menu of all the different grades of Kobe, as stated not cheap, but Id suggest commencing your search there.

I think they advertised it for the Manhattan on TV last night.

• 1 month later...

Good news for Kobe Beef lovers! Saw work in progress in Soi Bukhaow opposit Cafe Pittini, a small restaurant with a billboard advertising top Kobe beef steaks! Should open soon. Hopefully its the real Mc Coy and given the location and the premises, it should be a lot cheaper then the Hotels or fancy pants restaurants!

Has anyone ever had Kobe beef? Is it available in Pattaya?

I found one restaurant in Bangkok at Siam Paragon that

has it although a tad expensive... If it's not available in Pattaya

guess I will do a day trip to BKK.

http://www.kabukithailand.com/menu_special.html

i had wagyu (not sure on the spelling) beef but Kobe was on the menue at the Manhatten in Pattaya i saw it advertised on the local channel, but a warning it was as expensive as if i was still in Sydney it was 100baht per gram the total meal with drinks and desert came to a mind boggoling 6700baht it is attached to a hotel and please do not bag me out as i know it was a ridiculous price to pay for 2 steak dinners but we live and learn

• 1 year later...
How is Kobe fettling against other's since the quake/tsunami fallout?
Fallout..... bad choice of words.
Not many resturants even here in N.California serve Kobe Beef,,,,I purchase from a web site that have cert. Kobe beef.

Best seared on the Q served with Blue Cheese and a cold na beer. :whistling:

Kobe Beef America is taking the market by storm. No neon glow radioactive grains in the feed or anything....here is a link. For sure available in California.

http://www.kobe-beef.com/

Another US Packer who is excelling in both Kobe and Wagyu is Morgan Ranch in Nebraska!

Edited by STARGAZER
Don't they also serve them beer? The idea being that a happy cow will be a healthy cow?

correct...they fatten em up with beer! A lot of the N Australian Ranches that are specializing in producing Wagyu are giving the cattle red wine along with the grain...really can't say why as wine is generally not a fattening agent.