Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Beat low season blues with a rejeuvenating massage!

So what is your USP (Unique Selling Point)? Why should I come to your establishment rather than one of the countless similar ones around (including many which DO provide a "Happy Ending")?

So what is your USP (Unique Selling Point)? Why should I come to your establishment rather than one of the countless similar ones around (including many which DO provide a "Happy Ending")?

Fair question.

More importantly... Why, in a mongering town, on a mongering board, do you explicitly state that none of your girls will provide extras? Isn't that up to the girls? Don't get me wrong - if they dont want to, I'm all for that!! - but if they DO want to... well, you know.

Frosty

Strange Barry you have only made 2 posts ,think the business would succeed if you get to know

what the BMs like .

If the service can offer as good as Soi Honey ,I will visit the place :D

Frosty, fair play to him though so you understand how tied our hands are with stuff like that. Even for a company to advertise, that they did offer extra services, we are not allowed to ensure or advertise that sexual services would be rendered. That makes someone an open target for the BIB. If someone were to write a review of his business, and say they were well taken care of, that leaves him out of the loop.

As businesses over here, we have to be very careful with the way things are worded in advertisements. Whereas a company might be able to hint indirectly that "extra services" would be on offer, thats a borderline thing with advertising. An open admission by a company that you will get laid by using their services, leaves them vulnerable for closure and even serious legal action on behalf of authorities.

So where Barry's position is, even if they did offer happy endings, he really cannot get into details on his end. And of course as a disclaimer, he mentions that is for regular massage, that way it can not be perceived that he offers anything more.

This is what I've been told by people in regards to web advertising when offering VIP pickups with guests to accompany you. So I imagine there has to be some truth behind it.

Edited by Mr.Dream Transport
PRON_CARD.jpg

FOOT MASSAGE: 200 baht

THAI MASSAGE: 200 baht

OIL MASSAGE: 300 baht

Sorry guys, no 'extras' (e.g., "Happy Ending"), just a good massage1

Many places do oil for 200 baht,so what makes your service 50% more expensive

Frosty, fair play to him though so you understand how tied our hands are with stuff like that. Even for a company to advertise, that they did offer extra services, we are not allowed to ensure or advertise that sexual services would be rendered. That makes someone an open target for the BIB. If someone were to write a review of his business, and say they were well taken care of, that leaves him out of the loop.

As businesses over here, we have to be very careful with the way things are worded in advertisements. Whereas a company might be able to hint indirectly that "extra services" would be on offer, thats a borderline thing with advertising. An open admission by a company that you will get laid by using their services, leaves them vulnerable for closure and even serious legal action on behalf of authorities.

So where Barry's position is, even if they did offer happy endings, he really cannot get into details on his end. And of course as a disclaimer, he mentions that is for regular massage, that way it can not be perceived that he offers anything more.

This is what I've been told by people in regards to web advertising when offering VIP pickups with guests to accompany you. So I imagine there has to be some truth behind it.

Thanks so much for that Mr. Dream Transport!

Fair question.

More importantly... Why, in a mongering town, on a mongering board, do you explicitly state that none of your girls will provide extras? Isn't that up to the girls? Don't get me wrong - if they dont want to, I'm all for that!! - but if they DO want to... well, you know.

Frosty

Because the owner explicitly told me that!

p.s. They're not MY girls!

Hi bratpack,

It's not really a fair reply to Barry2007 :D

Most places in Pattaya quote oil massage at 300 baht. A kind of "standard price".

After that, if you go in areas where there are many many massages,

like the Soi Boakao area, you will find mainly Oil Massage at 250 baht.

At least, if you go in areas where there are too many massage places,

like around Soi X-Zyte, yes you find 200 for Oil and 100 for Thai massage.

But 200 is not the most current price for Oil Massage.

Strange Barry you have only made 2 posts ,think the business would succeed if you get to know

what the BMs like .

If the service can offer as good as Soi Honey ,I will visit the place :D

I'm more of a listener/reader than a talker/commentator. I joined PattayaTalk two years ago.

I've been coming to Pattaya for ten years and figure I know what mongers like...like anyone else they want VALUE for their hard-earned money!

All I can say is "Try the new place out."

Edited by Barry2007

That doesn't quite make sense. What happens when someone adds a review to the thread that indicates the girls do offer other services? :D

To the OP, please read the pinned topics at the top of this forum section.

You can edit your post so it complies with the rules (hint -- read about posts with ALL CAPS in the title).

If not completed in the next 24 hours, I will delete your post.

That doesn't quite make sense. What happens when someone adds a review to the thread that indicates the girls do offer other services? :unsure:

I know what your saying Tom. But I think it works like this, if a company advertises sexual services, thats big problems if we were to get caught. At the same time, if someone is writing a review of that same business, the company has already made a disclaimer which protects the company itself.

It would be like any bar advertising that they were located on Soi6. They don't have to advertise anything, because where its located you already have an idea of what you can do. If someone were to write a review of a girl from any service of any kind in Pattaya, there is no wrong-doing by that company. After all, we know there are occasions where ladies that work in the service industry, just find some of the guys so damn arousing, they can't control themselves. As a company, who are we to get involved if a customer had a romantic relationship with a lady in our employ?

I think thats pretty much the premise that they mean.

Hi bratpack,

It's not really a fair reply to Barry2007 :unsure:

Most places in Pattaya quote oil massage at 300 baht. A kind of "standard price".

After that, if you go in areas where there are many many massages,

like the Soi Boakao area, you will find mainly Oil Massage at 250 baht.

At least, if you go in areas where there are too many massage places,

like around Soi X-Zyte, yes you find 200 for Oil and 100 for Thai massage.

But 200 is not the most current price for Oil Massage.

Where I went last (7 days back) , Oil was quoted at 200 baht.

It's low season..... prices vary, but 200 is current and listed someplaces, and obtainable where it is quoted higher.

I just want to know why businesses feel they have to SHOUT to get attention.

My apologies. I've modified my post to include only lower-case letters (except for the first word, as correct sentence construction requires.)

My apologies. I've modified my post to include only lower-case letters (except for the first word, as correct sentence construction requires.)

Thanks!

Good luck with the business. :D

This thing about what you can advertise etc. If I recall correctly Dream Teen Massage used to advertise on their web pages Ball Massage as an optional extra. I think that a lot of people would feel that there is a bit of sex included in this advert.

Frequently (alternate days) have a "straight" thai massage for 100 baht an hour in soi baukow (opposite the Continental Bakery)

Edited by chantrycat

Oh, I understand that completly! 100%...

Which is why providers of those servers do not advertise them. They advertise massage, and do not mention extras at all... Which is the norm.

Explicitly stating that extras were not allowed is not the norm. Thats why I asked.

Frosty