Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

wheres the best place to for something to eat

If your not joking....

Beer Garden, hands down.

Aside from that, there is great fish and chips at Gooses (think thats the name) on second road between soi's 7 &8

Gullivers on beach at around soi 1

Pig & Whistle on Soi 7

Mikes Mexican on Soi 5 Threpraiya (road that goes to Jomtien from Pattaya)

Several others... but too lazy/busy to list them all =P

Frosty

best thai food i have had in pattaya is on south pattaya road. it is opposite Tuk Com.

Name is Oh Ahh Harn Thai

only open night time.

Cheap and quality thai food. Check it out.

For Euro food the PBG-I agree.

For Thai food and this is according to the Thai that I know, the Hole in the Wall in Soi Buakhow.

I enjoy eating at both and the hole in the wall place is great value

Where exactly in Soi Buakhow is the Hole in the Wall, please?

It's on the same side of Soi Buakaow as Oasis a-go go a minute walk heading North.It's a smallish place with no 'official' name i'm aware of,me and mates call it 'Tin Cups'(because when you sit down they give you a Tin Cup with ice and complimentary water on the tables),last time i was there(June)they seem to have extended it a bit towards the back and re-decorated.I also recommend the place for authentic Thai food.At certain times of the day/night you'll be lucky to get a seat there and may have to communally share a table with others.A mix of Thai/Farang customers frequent the place.

Edited by THE_DRUID
It's on the same side of Soi Buakaow as Oasis a-go go a minute walk heading North.It's a smallish place with no 'official' name i'm aware of,me and mates call it 'Tin Cups'(because when you sit down they give you a Tin Cup with ice and complimentary water on the tables),last time i was there(June)they seem to have extended it a bit towards the back and re-decorated.I also recommend the place for authentic Thai food.At certain times of the day/night you'll be lucky to get a seat there and may have to communally share a table with others.A mix of Thai/Farang customers frequent the place.

Thanks. I hope to try it shortly.

KFC :whistling:

Hole in the Wall(Tin Cups) is a stones throw from where you're staying(Drunken Duck) Villa and they do takeaways too! :rolleyes:..You could even saunter down to 'Pooks' while they knock your grub up for you :rolleyes: :allright

Edited by THE_DRUID

Many, many times I passed by this food stand (only open from late afternoon) located at the corner of Soi Buakao and South Pattaya Road. I think they serve a couple of different chicken dishes. Dish 1 is fried chicken and rice and Dish 2 is yellow rice with fall off the bone chicken. I tried Dish 2... That stuff was good, good, good! A simple soup is included along with sweet chili sauce to add to the rice. I think it was 40 baht in total.

I recommend this place as an additional spot to try if you want a delicious, quick meal and want to expand your list of places to eat.

FatherMojo

Hole in the Wall(Tin Cups) is a stones throw from where you're staying(Drunken Duck) Villa and they do takeaways too! :grin-jump..You could even saunter down to 'Pooks' while they knock your grub up for you :chogdee :chogdee

Nice one :allright What is Pooks :whistling:

Many, many times I passed by this food stand (only open from late afternoon) located at the corner of Soi Buakao and South Pattaya Road. I think they serve a couple of different chicken dishes. Dish 1 is fried chicken and rice and Dish 2 is yellow rice with fall off the bone chicken. I tried Dish 2... That stuff was good, good, good! A simple soup is included along with sweet chili sauce to add to the rice. I think it was 40 baht in total.

I recommend this place as an additional spot to try if you want a delicious, quick meal and want to expand your list of places to eat.

FatherMojo

this food stall opens only at night after the motosai repair shop closes. They must hand about at least 20-30 full chickens there and its all sold out within a few hours!

It's on the same side of Soi Buakaow as Oasis a-go go a minute walk heading North.

Isn't it south of the Oasis? I know its between Soi LK Metro and Soi Diana, but as many times that I've walk this area I can't remember if the Oasis is to the left or right when I exit Soi LK.

For Thai food here's a few of my favorites:

1. Carrefour foodcourt. Many options, cheap, clean, A/C and quick.

2. Restaurant across from Foodland.. Only open for dinner around 5 or 6 PM until very late at night/early morning.

3. Thai foodcourt on the north side of the Alcazar parking lot. Can't give the exact restaurant as there are about a dozen, its about the 4th or 5th from the back.

4. A restaurant on Pattayaklang, North side between Buakaow and 3rd Rd. From the 3rd Rd intersection its just past a small soi that lead to some appartments. The place has been featured many times on Bangkok TV stations.

No its North for sure--I think! The point about this place is that it has no frontage and is really ony there for those that take the trouble. I was pleased to be taken there by Thais because they could have hit me with big baht but this is their version of comfort food (please note the Knob that said KFC).

I know! I was being sarcastic :banghead

:chogdee

I originally mentioned Pooks for you Villa with my 'tongue firmly in cheek' too :thumbup :chogdee

Edited by THE_DRUID
Isn't it south of the Oasis? I know its between Soi LK Metro and Soi Diana, but as many times that I've walk this area I can't remember if the Oasis is to the left or right when I exit Soi LK.

For Thai food here's a few of my favorites:

1. Carrefour foodcourt. Many options, cheap, clean, A/C and quick.

2. Restaurant across from Foodland.. Only open for dinner around 5 or 6 PM until very late at night/early morning.

3. Thai foodcourt on the north side of the Alcazar parking lot. Can't give the exact restaurant as there are about a dozen, its about the 4th or 5th from the back.

4. A restaurant on Pattayaklang, North side between Buakaow and 3rd Rd. From the 3rd Rd intersection its just past a small soi that lead to some appartments. The place has been featured many times on Bangkok TV stations.

If you exit Soi Lk Metro onto Soi Buakaow then you turn Right for Oasis(It's on the opposite side of the road on the corner of Soi Chaiyapoon).

Hole in the wall(Tin Cups/No Name) Thai eaterie is South if coming from LK Metro but North If coming from Oasis.