Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Airport to Pattaya

Arriving on the 6th of November. This is the 1st time we have had to organise

a lift from the airport to Pattaya.

Have heard about Mr T etc etc, does anyone have a favorite

or good or bad experiences?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Contrary to what reading Pattaya forums might lead you to believe

Getting to Pattaya from Suvarnabhumi (or indeed finding platefulls of 'full english' breakfasts once your there) is neither difficult or a challenge

In fact if you can manage to wipe your own arse you will be eminently qualified to accomplish this mission unaided

:whistling:

Contrary to what reading Pattaya forums might lead you to believe

Getting to Pattaya from Suvarnabhumi (or indeed finding platefulls of 'full english' breakfasts once your there) is neither difficult or a challenge

In fact if you can manage to wipe your own arse you will be eminently qualified to accomplish this mission unaided

:whistling:

On my first trip payed 2400 baht to get a taxi. Was not a member of a forum. Newbie questions will be asked over and over. Be nice.

On my first trip payed 2400 baht to get a taxi. Was not a member of a forum. Newbie questions will be asked over and over. Be nice.

You paid too much, form the airport to Pattaya is 1200Bt in the high season and 1000 in the low season more than that is too much

You paid too much, form the airport to Pattaya is 1200Bt in the high season and 1000 in the low season more than that is too much

yes. I had no idea though, thought it was cheap for 1.5hr taxi ride

The Limo Pattaya 0857394949 I have always gone with them and cannot fault them. New cars, great drivers and fair prices. Try and you will not look back

The taxi stand outside the airport asks for 1500 Baht to Pattaya. I used it once outside Bell Bus operating hours. Have since read on this forum that the price is negotiable and many claim to pay only 1000. I will try next time.

Couple of weeks back I pre booked Bell Bus for 09.00. Got to the wait area by 08.50 but no Bell Bus Rep anywhere. He showed up at 09.15 and said the 09.00 bus had been cancelled. I was a bit cheesed off and sat outside the terminal with a coffee and some smokes for a half hour before I realised there's another bus service to Patts in moreorless the same spot where you wait for the Bell Bus. If I wasn't hung over from the long flight I should have jumped on that instead. I think it was cheaper than Bell Bus too :clueless

Anybody else had their Bell Bus cancelled?

Had to wait another hour but saved 1250 Baht so no big deal really.

yes. I had no idea though, thought it was cheap for 1.5hr taxi ride

They always ask me for 1500 baht at the taxi stand. And, that's what I pay.

I always use Mr. T to go to the airport, but the last few trips back, I have chosen to take a public taxi back to Pattaya. It's just more convenient than trying to find a booked driver and walking out to the parking lot with my luggage in tow. Quicker too...and guaranteed to be there.

What time you arrive? I arrive the same day around 13:40...The last few trips I have used PT Taxi

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

1,000 baht all inclusive. 900 from Patts to BKK...

Edited by davebuczek

I always use Mr T from Pattaya to Swampy 900 Baht all inc.From Swampy to Pattaya it is 1000 Baht all inc.

Mr T has always been reliable whenever i've used him his e-mail address is mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com or if you prefer to call

Tel +66-38-720 318

Mobile +66-81-258-7716

Or +66-81-351-3612

Tried to book pttaxi from their website,no reply,then i emailed Mr.T confirmed whithin two hours,1000bath from Suv to Pattaya,tolls and gas included.

I also usedMr T for my songkran trip this year,the driver was on time and picked us up at exit 3 whith namesign.Can recomend Mr T.

I have always used Mr T and over the last 6 years and he has never let me down. One time my plane was 1.5 hours late and his driver was there waiting for me. I will be using his services on 9 Nov !!!!! :whistling: :hairout :D :D :D :D

Mr T is a rip off just go out side and get a Taxi and it is cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is....I think you are wrong.

Mt T and Mr Toom charge about 1000-1200 baht including the tolls.

A taxi will never use the meter (that would be about 900 baht+50 baht+tolls), and I have never done better than 1500 from the taxi stand.

I have been offered 1000 baht taxi rides from downstairs.

If you are hoping to pick up one that has just dropped off you would need to go upstairs.

Edited by jacko
Mr T is a rip off just go out side and get a Taxi and it is cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of BOLLOX!!!!!!! Cheaper than 1000 bht INCL. tolls outside, what's your ulterior motive against Mr "T" for posting such a blatant lie? :cry4:

I use Mr. Dream myself. Never ever had a problem and used him for other trips to BKK etc.. Reasonably priced and nice big Volvo cars so tons of space.

Used Mr. Dream a few times, then he was a no show then never used him again. Maybe just a one time thing, but will probably not go back to him.

They always ask me for 1500 baht at the taxi stand. And, that's what I pay.

I always use Mr. T to go to the airport, but the last few trips back, I have chosen to take a public taxi back to Pattaya. It's just more convenient than trying to find a booked driver and walking out to the parking lot with my luggage in tow. Quicker too...and guaranteed to be there.

Whilst I understand the reply I would add the following. One of the reasons that I have used Mr. T or Toom or whoever in because they actually know Pattaya. It can be a nightmare if you know no Thai and have a public cabbie that knows no English and has bugger all knowledge of Pattaya. It has happened to me so this is not theoretical.

Whilst I understand the reply I would add the following. One of the reasons that I have used Mr. T or Toom or whoever in because they actually know Pattaya. It can be a nightmare if you know no Thai and have a public cabbie that knows no English and has bugger all knowledge of Pattaya. It has happened to me so this is not theoretical.

I find its best to print off the hotel address and phone number in Thai ,

if you use this route ,

Joe