Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Swimming pools in Pattaya.

Has anyone seen a hotel employee testing the water or adding chlorine to the water?

I did, Denny. But you are not going to believe who the employee was!!

poola.JPG

Edited by Hub
If I may enlarge on that Sir !

Those are from the LK Metropole. The LK Legends is a new development by the LK Group that exceeds anything they have done so far.

Still the pool does look inviting. :grin-jump

Has anyone seen a hotel employee testing the water or adding chlorine to the water?
Is it chlorine or salt?
Those are from the LK Metropole. The LK Legends is a new development by the LK Group that exceeds anything they have done so far.

Still the pool does look inviting. :lol:

OK then here is the real LK Legend pool :lol:

LK_LEGEND_1.jpgLK_LEGEND_2.jpg

LK_LEGEND_3.jpgLK_LEGEND_4.jpg

Looks like a very nice place, but certainly not a cheap option !

Edited by N3RGT

I stay in the soi Bauhkoa area and although my accommodation has no pool I spend a few days during my Hol's round a pool reading a good book between a few laps, all the above mentioned are user friendly, normally 100 baht a day, I like the Metrapole soi Diana set up as you pay 100 baht, you can grab a towel, use the gym/steam room also, you need to be a bit cheeky but you can lounge about in the large reception area and help your self to Coffee/tea and often they put fruit out.

I seem to be part of the furniture and a smile at the staff and wander round like your staying there and no one bothers you.

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone, sawadeeskhrap!

First of all, I want to thank every one of you for all your contribution with the information given.

I spend some months in Pattaya every year.

I love going to nice swimming pools but the problem is I am not a guest of any hotel due I rent an apartment for long term.

When visiting the pool of a hotel, I don’t mind at all to spend some money ordering drink or food, in fact I like it.

Can you please recommend me hotels where no-guests are allowed to visit the pool?

If any entrance fee is required it´s no problem for me.

Thank you all in advance.

I don't worry much about swimming pools, but the Sabai Lodge seems OK. The Hard Rock also has a nice pool.. I've never stayed at the Hard Rock, though. The Sabai Lodge has shade from umbrella and a restaurant/pool bar. Just check on the construction noise in the area.

Is there still a public pool on Mike Shopping Mall?

Can you please recommend me hotels where no-guests are allowed to visit the pool?

In my experience, just about every hotel will allow non-guests to use the pool if they are willing to pay for the privilege, either in cash or by ordering food/drinks poolside.

I suggest that you ask at whatever hotel with a pool is closest to your apartment. If you use the pool a lot, like every day or five days a week, they will probably agree to a monthly rate.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there still a public pool on Mike Shopping Mall?

Yes. Opens at 11.00 AM. Walk in the shopping (half way through), take the elevator up to the top floor, pay 100B and stay as long as you want (can leave and come back)...

SBM

Edited by sexybaaman
  • 6 months later...

Hello everyone, sawadeeskhrap!

First of all, I want to thank every one of you for all your contribution with the information given.

I spend some months in Pattaya every year.

I love going to nice swimming pools but the problem is I am not a guest of any hotel due I rent an apartment for long term.

When visiting the pool of a hotel, I don’t mind at all to spend some money ordering drink or food, in fact I like it.

Do not arrest me if I'm wrong about the price - but I believe Tim Boutique hotel (near Soi Diana) charges 100 baht/day for using the (great pool) - and that includes one soft drink in the pool bar.