Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Post your favorite music

3 hours ago, keyman said:

Toyahhhhh!!!!!! ?

Doesn't she look bloody fantastic at 62 !!!!! .... She is older than you and still much sexier !!!

EDIT = And a big shout out to MLC for posting the King Crimson track that took me down the Bob Fripp rabbit hole !!!

Edited by Bullfrog
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

Doesn't she look bloody fantastic at 62 !!!!! .... She is older than you, but you're  still much sexier !!!

EDIT = And a big shout out to MLC for posting the King Crimson track that took me down the Bob Fripp rabbit hole !!!

Aww thanks, BF, you're so sweet!! ?

And her hubby is 74!!

Just now, keyman said:

Aww thanks, BF, you're so sweet!! ?

And her hubby is 74!!

Hahaha .. where is a Mod when you need one, breaking forum rules like that...

Yup ..her hubby is from Dorset where we are all sexy!! ( he is from a village 4 miles from where I am from) .. but sadly that is where any comparison ends ....He is rich, talented, mixes with rock stars and has a beautifu, rich, talented wife whereas I am just handsome and sexy !!!

• Haha 1

Well, that is what some think. Some attributed it to heroin also. 

"So besides their denials, honestly, the origin of the band’s name is pretty clear – John Sebastian attributed it to a musician friend of his named Fritz Richmond (like Sebastian, Richmond was involved in a “jugband” style of music), taking the name from a song lyric of Mississippi John Hurt’s classic blues song, “Coffee Blues.”

I will take John Sebastian's word for it.

Still, the lyrics are mildly suggestive if one wants to read that into it.

Mississippi John Hurt's Coffee Blues

This is the 'Coffee Blues', I likes a certain brand
Maxwell's House, it's good till the last drop
Just like it says on the can, I used to have a girl
Cookin' a good Maxwell House, she moved away
Some said to Memphis and some said to Leland
But I found her, I wanted her to cook me
Some good Maxwell's House, you understand?
If I can get me just a spoonful of Maxwell's House
Do me much good as two or three cups this other coffee
I've got to go to Memphis, bring her back to Leland
I wanna see my baby 'bout a lovin' spoonful, my lovin' spoonful
Well, I'm just got to have my lovin', I found her
Good mornin', baby, how you do this mornin'?
Well, please, ma'am, just a lovin' spoon, just a lovin' spoonful
I declare, I got to have my lovin' spoonful
My baby packed
Edited by midlifecrisis
On 8/30/2020 at 9:44 PM, RhinoTusk said:

The Lovin’ Spoonful - named after the amount of ejaculate released during orgasm

Yes, but if you were being one of The Beastie Boys and the anal Cream pie came out with The Jam you'd be in Dire Straits looking for The Cure unless she'd been eating Red Hot Chilli Peppers ..

• Haha 3

Eagles Live @ the BBC in 1973.

I'd never realized how much Bernie Leadon held the group together early on. I'd always thought of him as totally secondary to Glenn Frey and Don Henley (and later, Joe Walsh, who replaced him).

Throughout the concert he plays multiple instruments, and here he does a kick-ass set of solos and fills that transform "Take it Easy."

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In one week it will be the 41st anniversary of John Lennon's murder. George Harrison passed away on November 29, 2001, just now past 19 years ago. I always think of the Beatles on December first. May Paul and Ringo live many, many more years! Cameos btw by Ringo and Jeff Lynne. Besides being one of George's most popular post Beatle solo tunes, this video is pretty trippy, which was fitting when remembering the Beatles psychedelic/Indian period. RIP J & G! And thank you! I dig the ending. The sitar and many armed Indian god reference (Durga?)

Edited by midlifecrisis
9 minutes ago, midlifecrisis said:

In one week it will be the 31st anniversary of John Lennon's murder. George Harrison passed away on November 29, 2001, just now past 19 years ago.

Not forgetting  it is 20 years since the death (murder!) of Kirsty MacColl on 18 December ... Although this year it seems the BBC will be banning this song because it includes the word "faggot"..

33 minutes ago, midlifecrisis said:

In one week it will be the 31st anniversary of John Lennon's murder. George Harrison passed away on November 29, 2001, just now past 19 years ago. I always think of the Beatles on December first. May Paul and Ringo live many, many more years! Cameos btw by Ringo and Jeff Lynne. Besides being one of George's most popular post Beatle solo tunes, this video is pretty trippy, which was fitting when remembering the Beatles psychedelic/Indian period. RIP J & G! And thank you! I dig the ending. The sitar and many armed Indian god reference (Durga?)

40 years since Lennon was murdered, 1980.

• 3 weeks later...