Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1,001 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Whats Your Favourite Part of your trip

For me its finishing my last day at work knowing i have it all in front of me,closely followed by when i have just arrived

showered and dressed and i am ready to go out for my first night,you cannot buy these feelings,priceless.

Best part of the trip is wheels up out of Melbourne knowing all the fun and laughs to be had shortly. :D :allright

Worst part of the trip, seeing Mr Tooms driver waiting in reception to drag my ass back to the airport in BKK. :chogdee :clueless :cry4: :angry2

Favourit part of the trip, all and everything between arriving and departing :wanker :clap2 :party :clap1 :lovee

For me its finishing my last day at work knowing i have it all in front of me,closely followed by when i have just arrived

showered and dressed and i am ready to go out for my first night,you cannot buy these feelings,priceless.

I guess I never thought about it much. I sort of like sitting around the airport before I leave, just watching all the people. The plane rides usually suck, though. But once I'm there, I try to have fun and relax. The memorable moments can't be planned, they just happen.

my 3 favourite things are

1, the bing bong of the 7-11 door when buying your fist stock of supplies

2, the first gulp of ice cold tiger beer :clueless

3, the first aaaahhhhhhh :allright

Favourite part is walking off the plane in Bangkok on arrival or if I'm going up to Chaiyaphum getting off the bloody bus - then you know your holiday has really started!

Without a doubt it's

1.Watching the tax paying slave eunichs returning back to the work factories of the Super Taxing Welfare Nanny States to support the freeloaders that have invaded their countries without the slightest hint of rebellion :allright - priceless. and

2. The fact that my trip lasts for as long as I want to.

Edited by Bush Pig
Without a doubt it's

1.Watching the tax paying slave eunichs returning back to the work factories of the Super Taxing Welfare Nanny States to support the freeloaders that have invaded their countries without the slightest hint of rebellion :grin - priceless. and

2. The fact that my trip lasts for as long as I want to.

And your are not now or ever been a tax paying citizen of a super taxing welfare nanny state, never enjoyed the benefits of such citizenship and never reaped the fruits of wealth available therein and are foregoing any pension (welfare) payments from that place?

Quit bashing the place that brung you up.

Edited by WeezinGeezer

Getting on the plane home knowing i dont have to listen to the soi know alls bullshit for another 4-5 months. its amazing the crap you hear from other guys while trying to have a quiet beer.

And your are not now or ever been a tax paying citizen of a super taxing welfare nanny state, never enjoyed the benefits of such citizenship and never reaped the fruits of wealth available therein and are foregoing any pension (welfare) payments from that place?

Quit bashing the place that brung you up.

Hey if people like to work and pay taxes so the Super Taxing Welfare Nanny State can pay it over to me to splurge as I see fit I'm sure not going to refuse.

I'm doing the taxpayer a favor because they love to work and pay taxes so I can spend it so think yourself lucky I don't charge more.

It was always, without doubt, that first beer sat at the stage looking up at the dancing girls.

My 2nd to last night, when I pack in as many things that I never got round to doing earlier on my trip. I get absolutely exhausted, but its full on and exciting.

I sleep like a baby all te way on the plane coming back.

When I get off the plane in BKK and see all the beautiful women with smiles on their faces. :grin-jump

Ever trip its some thing different last trip it was the seafood feast and riding scooters around Koh Si Chang.

But one time it was playing pool with a lady boy on Soi 10 and him trying to sell his wares all night it was a lot of fun and we got very drunk. There is always one or two things that we talk about from every trip that we will say "remember when".

When does my trip start as soon as our daughter drops us of at our home airport, no turning back. :thumbup

Seeing my name on the card of Mr T's driver at the Airport

Handing over my suitcase to him whilst I grab some drinks for the trip.

Booking into the hotel having a shower changing and heading out alone to anywhere I want

Heaven

For me it has to be landing in Swampy ,walking through airport taking in all the Sights Sounds and Smells

With my Holliday all in front of me :whistling: :whistling: :clueless

Always reminds me of that Steve Windward Song

Back In The Highlife AGAIN :chogdee :chogdee :chogdee

3 things in order of appearance:

3- After clearing customs etc, stepping outside at the airport and feeling that humid Thai air. I'm home.

2- Going for that first walk after all hotel formalities are complete. Home again.

1- Stepping outside of the hotel that first night. Now the dilemna, do I turn left or right??? :P

Let the magical mystery tour begin. :kissing

chico, :P

Edited by chico

For me it is following the taxi driver out of the airport and the moment that humid-heat mixed with the smell of Thailand finally hits me. Ahhh . . . Paradise rediscovered!