Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Over 13 Years Experience Working In Thailand Managing Thai Staff

Over 13 years experience working in Thailand managing Thai staff and I am looking for employment

I am British and have:

* Seven years experience purchasing electronic components

* More than three years experience as manager of a holiday rental company

* Experience in developing relationships with customers to secure repeat orders

* Extensive knowledge of IT, HTML, SEO, e-Business, electronics

* Experience in managing and organising Thai staff in Thai language

* Proven track record living and conducting business in Thailand for 13 years

I would be happy to consider almost any position offered in any location (at present in Udon)

Please pm me for more information

I don't like you already. You joined the forum today, you didn't read to see what this forum was about. You just posted an advertisement and left. Not that you'll read it, some one should tell you what this forum is about.

Pussy

Mostly Thai pussy, but we like to hear about other pussy also.

The price of pussy

What others are paying for pussy

The best place to find pussy

Good pussy V great pussy

What we are willing to do to find that pussy

The pussy we found during our last trip

Good places to stay to play with Pussy

Places to take our Pussy to eat

Eating pussy

Other places that have pussy available

The trouble we have gotten in, in the search for pussy

How bad farang pussy is, compared to Thai pussy

Pictures of pussy

pictures of boobs

What a flight costs to come get some Thai pussy

How many days we have untell we will be getting some Thai pussy

Blow jobs from people that have a pussy

Boobs

Sometimes politics, however, most will be against any stand you take, unless it involves pussy

Jokes, better if it involves pussy, or comes with pictures of pussy

Now that you know what we are about. You forgot to say. Do you have a pussy? If you do, do you have pictures of your pussy? If you have pictures post then, and, do you fuck old fat farang men? If you do not have a pussy, or don't have pictures, and won't fuck old fat farang men,,,,,, why are you posting here? Were you just to stupid and lazy to look where you were posting to? Then no one here wants to hire someone like that. Good luck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I don't like you already. You joined the forum today, you didn't read to see what this forum was about. You just posted an advertisement and left. Not that you'll read it, some one should tell you what this forum is about.

Pussy

Mostly Thai pussy, but we like to hear about other pussy also.

The price of pussy

What others are paying for pussy

The best place to find pussy

Good pussy V great pussy

What we are willing to do to find that pussy

The pussy we found during our last trip

Good places to stay to play with Pussy

Places to take our Pussy to eat

Eating pussy

Other places that have pussy available

The trouble we have gotten in, in the search for pussy

How bad farang pussy is, compared to Thai pussy

Pictures of pussy

pictures of boobs

What a flight costs to come get some Thai pussy

How many days we have untell we will be getting some Thai pussy

Blow jobs from people that have a pussy

Boobs

Sometimes politics, however, most will be against any stand you take, unless it involves pussy

Jokes, better if it involves pussy, or comes with pictures of pussy

Now that you know what we are about. You forgot to say. Do you have a pussy? If you do, do you have pictures of your pussy? If you have pictures post then, and, do you fuck old fat farang men? If you do not have a pussy, or don't have pictures, and won't fuck old fat farang men,,,,,, why are you posting here? Were you just to stupid and lazy to look where you were posting to? Then no one here wants to hire someone like that. Good luck

Hmmm, yes I joined today - by a friend recommending the board, saying it was quite decent and there wasn't too much flaming going on. It looks like he was wrong, sadly.

• Upvote 4

Hmmm, yes I joined today - by a friend recommending the board, saying it was quite decent and there wasn't too much flaming going on. It looks like he was wrong, sadly.

I think lovedog was having a laugh with a bit of showing off. I hope so anyway. And, I must admit, it was funny (to me, at least). Unfortunately, you were the catalyst that got him going. Nothing personal, I am sure.

Welcome to the board, and believe it or not, there are some employed expats on this board who might be able to give you a tip.

pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy.

That's right we want the pussy the whole pussy and nothing but the pussy. :rolleyes: Dont look him in the eye just say you like pussy and keep on walking. :whistling:

Edited by samfreeland

Soooooooooo do you have a pussy?

• Downvote 3

You're just grumpy cause you sold your Yamaha VMAX today.

1369_0_1_2_v-max%201200_Image%20credits%20-%20Tony.jpg

OK, I am, but still, we don't know if he/she has a pussy :rolleyes: Or for that matter, even likes pussy. After all, it doesn't matter if it's male or female if it likes pussy. A British girl on here that likes pussy, might be interesting. Especially if she was into sharing,,,,, her pussy, and the pussy she finds. Oh, I could go on and on on this subject :grin

OK, I am, but still, we don't know if he/she has a pussy rolleyes Or for that matter, even likes pussy. After all, it doesn't matter if it's male or female if it likes pussy. A British girl on here that likes pussy, might be interesting. Especially if she was into sharing,,,,, her pussy, and the pussy she finds. Oh, I could go on and on on this subject grin

Nothing personal, but I was surprised boobs were so low on your list. Growing out of that fetish?

• Upvote 1

Pussy

This forum isn't only about pussy you know, there was even some cunt trying to sell an old motorbike on here earlier! :allright

• Upvote 2

Then no one here wants to hire someone like that. Good luck

Nasty response.

I actully feel sad when I see an OP like that.

Looks like someone desperate to remain in Thailand who needs a job.

Was the OP moved from some other area?

• Upvote 2

Good fix there, Spicy. Does his partnership with you mean that he has "managed PUSSY"?

Lovedog's pretty traumatized about the bike, I'm sure, but he'll get over it quickly.

Come on, does anyone have a lead for the OP?

If you do, wait until he shows as a Member, rather than Registered, because until then, he can't receive PM s.

Nothing personal, but I was surprised boobs were so low on your list. Growing out of that fetish?

Boobs? That can be dangerous since many katoeys have bigger boobs than the the real deal.

Edited by Gary

Please read forum rules number 2

I see nothing funny in your reply and feel attacks like this are valid reason why the forum is believed to be on the decline.

I am sure that an expat with 13 years experience will have many tales to tell and would be a benefit to the board.

If the OP is a male, then you were just plain rude and abusive.

If the OP is a female,then you a just a BIG PUSSY yourself for being just a CUNT.

Either way I believe you need to make an apology for you disgusting behaviour which reflects both badly on yourself and affects other board members.

:gone come back issanguy there's been some kind of misunderstanding.

Edited by samfreeland

Damn guys, you were rougher on me, than I was on the OP. :crying: To be honest, the post kind of hit me wrong at the moment. I have seen others join, spam the board with their one post advertisement, and never come back again to contribute to the forum. Had he introduced himself as a newbie, or answered a post somewhere showing that the forum interested him, and just wasn't just a tool for his use, I might have taken it differently. I decided to have a bit of fun with him, you have to admit, most of it was funny. It did end a bit harsh, but I'm not going to apologize. I still see no evidence that the OP will become a member of the forum, or use it for any other reason than to seek employment. I did speak for everyone, when I should have spoke for myself and said as a past employer, I would not hire someone that left a resume someplace with out first looking to see what it was about.

SpicyMartin's idea of saying "I am British male, love Thai pussy and am looking for a job so I don't have to go home and have:" Would have hit me better from a one time poster. At least it would have shown that there was something in common with us, and he knew what the forum was about. I felt like I was replying to a spam bot, had a few drinks in me, and was feeling a bit ornery. Just a few days ago a Thai woman was trying to sell houses and land on here. She hadn't read the forum, acted like she didn't even read the reply's she got. Just used the forum for free advertising. I take exception to that, as did some of you.

So, Issanguy. If your intention is to become a board member that comes here to read, or contribute, I'll welcome you to the board. If you are just going to one time spam me, I won't. Either way, you can sometimes expect me to poke fun at you, or disagree with you. If you are so thin skinned that you can't take it from me, you won't be able to stand up against Tom, Joe, Greg, Frosty, MM or many others that may have a go at you once in a while. As MM said, don't take it personal. As you can see, a couple fired off shots at me, I don't take it personal, as it's all in fun. Had you read before posting, you probably would have caught on, and ignored the post.

• Downvote 2

I think lovedog was having a laugh with a bit of showing off. I hope so anyway. And, I must admit, it was funny (to me, at least). Unfortunately, you were the catalyst that got him going. Nothing personal, I am sure.

Welcome to the board, and believe it or not, there are some employed expats on this board who might be able to give you a tip.

Is davyson a member of this board? He is a very successful recruiter for the Eastern Seaboard and there are a whole bunch of new companies coming in down there in first quarter of 2012...mostly he specializez placing people in the manufacturing and logistic sectors.

Is davyson a member of this board? He is a very successful recruiter for the Eastern Seaboard and there are a whole bunch of new companies coming in down there in first quarter of 2012...mostly he specializez placing people in the manufacturing and logistic sectors.

Davy is a member, but I don't know if he checks in much. If you'd ping him over on the other side, he could review the resume and perhaps help out.

Good fix there, Spicy. Does his partnership with you mean that he has "managed PUSSY"?

Lovedog's pretty traumatized about the bike, I'm sure, but he'll get over it quickly.

Come on, does anyone have a lead for the OP?

If you do, wait until he shows as a Member, rather than Registered, because until then, he can't receive PM s.

Still waiting for him to show me his member.

http://www.massivemember.com/facts-about-penis-size.html