Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Ah, you Brits, so understated.

Really disgusting. Like MM, I wouldn't serve them. If I had a mall business, I'd be urging all the stalls, kiosks and stores around me not to serve them. This is really worth a City Hall campaign, "Save the last shred of Pattaya dignity".

Not enough "tats" to e Brits, they must be Americans

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just can't stand seeing some of these(usually) loud mouthed slobs clad in their sweaty Singha singlet, "proudly displayed"(it's all paid for ya know!) beer gut, scruffy shorts and flip flops. Usually

I have to agree wit Joe here. In Pattaya you can get away with shorts and sandals However, Thai's are very class conscious. I know some will say, "who cares what a whore thinks" But every one you

Posted Images

I wore a lovely dress on my wedding day ,was that appropriate?

Lucky you, first serious row I had with my (farang) ex-wife was on our wedding day, when all her huge family were there - I tried to get on the wedding photos.

Guest martinkelly

Lucky you, first serious row I had with my (farang) ex-wife was on our wedding day, when all her huge family were there - I tried to get on the wedding photos.

Great .but what was you wearing ?

Green wellies, brown trousers, blue jacket, yellow shirt, red tie and of course a straw hat - I thought I must look great, but my guide dog growled at the salesman like hell when I bought the stuff.

Green wellies, brown trousers, blue jacket, yellow shirt, red tie and of course a straw hat - I thought I must look great, but my guide dog growled at the salesman like hell when I bought the stuff.

Hope I've got this right and this is a photo of Mr Bushcraft , it was taken at loy katong 2010 ,

he told me as the girls make a big efforts , he did as well , a ture gent

Joe

Thainov10062.jpg

Thainov10063.jpg

Edited by gs joe

I wouldn't rule out the possibility, but in the U.S. the tendency to go without the shirt in inappropriate places tends to be limited to younger guys who want to show off their "guns."

Hope I've got this right and this is a photo of Mr Bushcraft , it was taken at loy katong 2010 ,

he told me as the girls make a big efforts , he did as well , a ture gent

Joe

Thainov10062.jpg

Thainov10063.jpg

yes he look same same James bond . :wub:

I tend to dress smart but casual, for an afternoon stroll along beach road in classic style clothing

Hi Gawd Elpus,

As i said on another forum I thought this may be more of your style. (PS please don't feel like I am forum stalking you)

post-125-0-06743900-1324977768.jpg

• Upvote 1

I cant wait for the "They must be Brits reply"

Wouldn't be allowed in Mikes shopping mall, that's why they sell shirts on the stairs out side.

Like Andy we to live in a private estate not a nudest one but I usually walk around in Bra and short or sun dress and nothing else. (naked in the spa) But in Thailand I try to cover up with light clothing I do wear shorts sometimes at night but I usually have a nice shirt on. I wear slip on shoes a night manly because I can see were I am walking or in.

The other half wears a towel skirt (his daughter made for him) at home or just shorts. He tells me in Pattaya he prefers to wear shorts because it is easier for the girls to get their hands up there. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1