Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A380 on Thai London-Bkk

Returning to LOS after a 5 year hiatus..... Thai Heathrow to Bangkok return Nov - Dec £500 !!!!....done deal...was sorting through my docs from last trip Aug 2010...Thai Heathrow to Bangkok return £802....Bonus you get to book seats on booking now not 24 hours before departure..... on the load out diagram, there is a single seat between the central 4 seats and the window seats...those the seats I booked there and back :) :).....3 months 12 days until paradise !!!!!!!!!

Plus its the New A380 !!!....:) :) :)

Edited by Teilo
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thai are to introduce the A380 on the Heathrow route from July,not sure if this means they will revert to one flight a day or not because during low season they have trouble filling the 747s   http

Be careful where you buy your beer when at Suvarnabhumi whilst waiting for your flight to LHR, at Mango Tree it is 187thb + 7% so 200 Baht for a Small Singha, I make that £8 a pint, a nice pint of Lon

Who cares?

Posted Images

this is here in a question way. just had the 380-300 experince from nrt (toyko). it was 3-4-3 config.

they had part of the aircraft row 32-64 or close to that shut off from passengers.

i am guessing about 200 on board crew and passengers. all had a row to themselves. great for passengers.

but how long can they take that money hit. the flights from uk and europe must be full? anyone else had this happen on thia 380?

:chogdee

Im booked on their A380 LHR to BKK in 10 days and the flight is full apart from a few seats.the return sector also looks 3/4 full.

I rang them and tried to wangle an upstairs seat but effectively got told to piss off.

• 1 month later...

Just booked Heathrow - BKK for January/February for 477.75 quid with Thai Airways, 25% mileage accrual. If I wanted 100% mileage accrual it would have cost 814.75. Business class is on offer at 1635.15

On the seating plan it appears pretty full on the outward leg, but only about 50% on the return leg.

KM

Just booked Heathrow - BKK for January/February for 477.75 quid with Thai Airways, 25% mileage accrual. If I wanted 100% mileage accrual it would have cost 814.75. Business class is on offer at 1635.15

On the seating plan it appears pretty full on the outward leg, but only about 50% on the return leg.

KM

Box of Tetleys please........:D

• 2 months later...

I am sure I read somewhere that Thai were going to remove the TG916/7 LHR Boeing 777 flights for the summer but they have now decided to retain them, whether that is because TG do not want to lose a slot at LHR, maybe?

Box of Tetleys please........ :D

If you need them that bad drop me your address and i'll post them out. there's another BM here whom I often keep supplied with Earl Grey on a semi regular basis. It'll cost you a couple of SM lights though.

Gus, you're spot on, Also with lowering fuel prices and an increase in demand (the previous problems of Thailand are beginning to fade according to my TA) LOS is once again becoming a popular destination with brits.

If you need them that bad drop me your address and i'll post them out. there's another BM here whom I often keep supplied with Earl Grey on a semi regular basis. It'll cost you a couple of SM lights though.

Gus, you're spot on, Also with lowering fuel prices and an increase in demand (the previous problems of Thailand are beginning to fade according to my TA) LOS is once again becoming a popular destination with brits.

Appreciate the offer but as you see keyman has me covered. Just finished the stock I brought from the UK myself so it worked out well and I have a UK trip in spring.

The way the £ is falling back isn't helping the Brits though!

Yeah but he'll get you the 40's , I'm talking 80's here lol. Well you know that you can drop me a line if ever you run out. :smile:

He got me 2 great big bags last trip!

Yeah but he'll get you the 40's , I'm talking 80's here lol. Well you know that you can drop me a line if ever you run out. :smile:

Nope - I brought him 2 x 240's!!

Don't do things by halves!!

KM