Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 18-19

Premier League   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Liverpool have a difficult away game at Burnley after City win at Watford. Wins for Brighton, Bournemouth and West Ham seem to be cutting down the numbers involved in the survival race.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While Ashley's there they're about as relevant as your native Darlington. I doubt Rafa will be there at the end of the season and can see them flirting with the bottom three.

Vardy's point blank miss at 90:30 cost Leicester a point.   Players I liked and disliked today.   ManU:   Sanchez. A big fat zero. Even late, when they need possession, he turns it over and that

About £18 million, I've heard! ?   KM

Posted Images

Hi,

Wolves are the big winners of the midweek games with an excellent win v Chelsea who play a season defining game v City this weekend. Man Utd and Arsenal draw a bizarre game at OT.

Hi,

Chelsea put in their best performance of the season after some poor recent displays. Must have been bouncing in the Oyster Rooms after the game. :gulp :party Man Utd move into the top 6, at last.

Hi,

Manchester Utd make the short trip to Anfield after a poor display in the CL. I think it will be a closer game than the bookies think as Jose is a great defensive coach.

5 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Bad Sunday for wac as Arsenals unbeaten run is ended 

Southampton is the new Stoke. To go there feels like going to the dentist ?

Elvis has left the building!!!

Well, not actually Elvis, but Jose Maurinho has! Just announced he has left Man United.

44 minutes ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

I'm sure its a job he always wanted. Not worked out. Time to move on.

I did say he would be lucky to see the year out, or was it gone before Christmas. Although I know he is a big fan of the holiday season busy fixtures period. Liverpool killed him off!

22 minutes ago, jacko said:

I did say he would be lucky to see the year out, or was it gone before Christmas. Although I know he is a big fan of the holiday season busy fixtures period. Liverpool killed him off!

Hi,

You were right. I wonder will he end up in Germany next ? He has done Spain and Italy.

10 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

You were right. I wonder will he end up in Germany next ? He has done Spain and Italy.

Not deserving of any tears, this guy usually leaves with a hefty severance package.!

8 hours ago, jacko said:

Not deserving of any tears, this guy usually leaves with a hefty severance package.!

About £18 million, I've heard! ?

KM

• Thanks 1
On 12/17/2018 at 4:14 PM, maik said:

Southampton is the new Stoke. To go there feels like going to the dentist ?

Hi,

Not a great place for us.

Hi,

Scousers play in the critical games this weekend with Liverpool having a difficult away game at Wolves who have recently beaten Chelsea. The Wolves supporters are likely to be full of Christmas cheer:gulp so it will be lively. Everton have a home tie v Spurs. I hope they get something out of this one.

12 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Scousers play in the critical games this weekend with Liverpool having a difficult away game at Wolves who have recently beaten Chelsea. The Wolves supporters are likely to be full of Christmas cheer:gulp so it will be lively. Everton have a home tie v Spurs. I hope they get something out of this one.

Liverpool make it look easy and are guaranteed the top spot for Christmas with a 0-2 win at Wolves.

Yes, MCFC have to wait until Jan 3rd, when we will claim our rightful place at the top by beating the scousers. We would have done it at Anfield if anyone other than Mahrez had taken the penalty we missed (maybe not let Stirling take a penalty as well)

8 hours ago, jacko said:

Liverpool make it look easy and are guaranteed the top spot for Christmas with a 0-2 win at Wolves.

Hi,

The only team who recently failed to win the League after leading at Christmas was Liverpool in 2013. Will history repeat itself ?

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, GeeGee said:

Yes, MCFC have to wait until Jan 3rd, when we will claim our rightful place at the top by beating the scousers. We would have done it at Anfield if anyone other than Mahrez had taken the penalty we missed (maybe not let Stirling take a penalty as well)

Rightful place? Where on earth do you get that from. 

4 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Rightful place? Where on earth do you get that from. 

It was tongue in cheek, and following today's game I'm currently trying to get all this egg off my face. :cry1

Bookies still think we're favorites though, so might be worth a punt on Liverpool before they are odds-on.

• Haha 1

Hi,

It could be argued that Man City, Chelsea and West Ham were all very unlucky not to win their games. Often funny results at Christmas. Enjoy the last game before halfway and Christmas.:party

Hi,

City have a tough away game at Leicester. Have to win that one. Fulham fans about for their tough game v Wolves.  Could Spurs surprise us all and win their first title since winning the Double in 61-62 ?

23 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

City have a tough away game at Leicester.

Hi,

I had a feeling they might lose that one. Arsenal head to Liverpool at the weekend. Had some great days there, lets hope we play like we did v Spurs.