Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures from around Pattaya

2 hours ago, jacko said:

I drove through town (2nd and Klang) at midday yesterday..... traffic wise it is beginning to look like Bangkok. Tried to cut through BuaKhao to 3rd but no better. 

Only going to get worse on the weekends next month with the music festival every weekend.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

This is why metallic light poles in Thailand should be given a wide berth, especially when it's raining. Shame it takes someone getting electrocuted before the city will take corrective action. This pole is on 3rd Rd near the Klang intersection, so it's not like it's in an out of the way soi and easily overlooked.

P2230001.jpg

P2230002.jpg

Business must be booming as it looks like 79 Mookata may be expanding. I'm guessing that as the new support pillars line up with the existing building.
P2240014.jpg

P2240016.jpg

Quite a bit has changed at this corner over the last dozen years.
P2240004.jpg

From my photo archives this pic from the same position back in 2012.
IMG_3706.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I keep an eye on the water levels over at Maprachan when I’m out that way and the lakes is still relatively full compared to the drought years but I have to say that more and more land is becoming visible just wondering if we’ll be able to survive the hot season round the corner without water outages. 

IMG_2137.jpeg

IMG_2129.jpeg

IMG_2131.jpeg

IMG_2132.jpeg

IMG_2127.jpeg

IMG_2133.jpeg

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Regyai said:

Are you hinting that there might not be enough to soak the sois with in April

Now that would be worth forgoing the odd shower for. But actually it’s a good point I doubt the authorities gave that a thought.

Used to be an annual laugh in the past with a declaration that there was plenty in the reservoirs  followed by the post Songkran drought measures

1 hour ago, Broughton said:

Now that would be worth forgoing the odd shower for. But actually it’s a good point I doubt the authorities gave that a thought.

It was amazing to see during the pandemic. We were in the midst of a severe drought. I could ride your bike across the middle of Mabprachan. And the authorities wasted what little water was available washing down the sois with the absurd idea they could wash away the virus.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Sad 1
13 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

And the authorities wasted what little water was available washing down the sois with the absurd idea they could wash away the virus.

Even Soi 6 got a good hose down IIRC.. although for which virus, we were never told!

On 2/24/2024 at 12:08 PM, forcebwithu said:

@blue_flag want to trade cameras? The photos you take are so much sharper and the colors brighter than what I get out of my Olympus TG5.

P2240025.jpg

P2240030.jpg

Self-serve cannabis, for medicinal purposes only...
P2240018.jpg

P2240020.jpg

DSCF2755.jpg

DSCF2759-Edit-Edit.jpg

DSCF2761-Edit.jpg

DSCF2767.jpg

DSCF2768-Edit.jpg

DSCF2770-Edit.jpg

DSCF2771-Edit.jpg

DSCF2772-Edit.jpg

DSCF2774-Edit.jpg

• Like 3

WTF, no idea why the driver of this bus thought it was a good idea to park on the footpath.

IMG_20240301_071647.jpg

79 Mookata has only been open a few weeks and they're already expanding.
IMG_20240301_073349.jpg

IMG_20240301_073335.jpg

• Like 2