Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

I'd add some pics, but all my pics of Pattaya are old.  Some from 2006 and some from around 2010-2011.  I guess I should use my camera more.  Next time I'm back, I'll try to take more pics.  If nothing else, I guess I'll always have my phone in my pocket.  Those kind of pics are better than nothing, I guess.

As I walked along Beach Road this afternoon, I came across two teams power hosing the pavement.

Looking at the pavement after it had dried, it really didn't look that much different. However, the objective seemed to be to get rid of the loose sand by washing it into the drain at the side of the road. I'm sure that will do the drainage system a lot of good!

DSC00632a.jpg

DSC00636.JPG

DSC00641.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Bazle said:

As I walked along Beach Road this afternoon, I came across two teams power hosing the pavement.

Looking at the pavement after it had dried, it really didn't look that much different. However, the objective seemed to be to get rid of the loose sand by washing it into the drain at the side of the road. I'm sure that will do the drainage system a lot of good!

It'll keep the drain cleaners busy after they've finished on Soi Buakhao!!!

3 hours ago, TheFiend said:

It'll keep the drain cleaners busy after they've finished on Soi Buakhao!!!

If it is sand they would do better getting it back onto the beach!

I wandered over to New Plaza last night. Liked how they had closed off the soi and set up three stages for music. The disappointment was no bands, only karaoke on each of the stages. Still the vibe was good and people were having a good night out.

IMG_20181231_211949.jpg

IMG_20181231_211833.jpg

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 1:40 PM, halfaboy said:

Looking out for the next (full) Bahtbus....

DSC_6529.JPG

Wouldn't want to be the guy in the dark blue shorts.

• Like 1

Yes I took a ride down Beach Rd yesterday, pain in the arse with all the slow moving traffic and workmen busy painting the town red. Now I have 3 times to  avoid central Pattaya for a number of days, Christmas and New Year, Songkran and Chinese New Year! Bah humbug and Duck feet!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 10:03 AM, js007 said:

I'd add some pics, but all my pics of Pattaya are old.  Some from 2006 and some from around 2010-2011.  I guess I should use my camera more.  Next time I'm back, I'll try to take more pics.  If nothing else, I guess I'll always have my phone in my pocket.  Those kind of pics are better than nothing, I guess.

Would be good to see some old pics, I've got a bundle from the last fifteen years.

Bloody hell when was that early LKM photo taken?. I notice there's not Devils Den (Or Hell Club as it was known in the early days) open, and that's got to have been at least 12 / 13 years ago (unless the old grey matter is getting mor grey).

If it's ok with forcebwithyou I'll see if I've got some random pics of Pattaya from a few years ago and chuck them up here.

7 hours ago, Butch said:

Bloody hell when was that early LKM photo taken?. I notice there's not Devils Den (Or Hell Club as it was known in the early days) open, and that's got to have been at least 12 / 13 years ago (unless the old grey matter is getting mor grey).

If it's ok with forcebwithyou I'll see if I've got some random pics of Pattaya from a few years ago and chuck them up here.

I think the earliest LK Metro pictures I had were from late 2006.  So that would be 121/2 years ago.  I’m not sure if I remember a Devil’s Den back then.  It may have come later. 

12 hours ago, Butch said:

Always good to see Pattaya of old pics. Earliest pics I have are from my first trip in 2008. Here's one from Loy Krathong that year. They used to have a stage set up at the entrance to WS for the Loy Krathong traditional dance.
PB120024.jpg

And here's a pic of the "Hilton waterfall" from Oct, 2013. Can't remember how many times they repaired that section only to have it wash out in the next heavy rain.
IMG_4250.jpg

• Like 1

Soi 8 in better days

CIMG2328 (Medium).JPG

The destruction of the bars on Soi 2 - Just sat and reflected on the good times many guys must have had there, how many girls worked there and the drinks drunk and bells rung!.

IMAG0151 (Medium).jpg

IMAG0152 (Medium).jpg

Soi 1 looking like a wasteland back in 2013 I think. several disused buildings including a Thai karaoke joint, back then Soi 1 was considered a bit out of the way...

P1010090 (Medium).JPG

P1010091 (Medium).JPG

P1010092 (Medium).JPG

I always liked the design of this small building, never knew what it was or who owned it, there was always some work going on there though.

P1010093 (Medium).JPG

Over to bukhao,

P1010108 (Medium).JPG

"The booze lounge" now long gone.

P1010110 (Medium).JPG

P1010113 (Medium).JPG

The sad demolition of "The Belgian Embassy"..anyone remember what it was correctly called??

P1010174 (Medium).JPG

P1010175 (Medium).JPG

P1010176 (Medium).JPG

Edited by Butch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1