Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

5 hours ago, blue_flag said:

I appreciate the warning.

At least you have to commend them on their written English, it is better than most posters on Pattaya Forums (not this won obviously!!!)

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

At least you have to commend them on their written English, it is better than most posters on Pattaya Forums (not this won obviously!!!)

Yeah, not this won.

15 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

That surprised me too how the English is pretty good there.......not the usual garbled stuff we have to reconstruct.  Some guy digging holes somewhat wasted... meaning underutilized. 

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, jacko said:

That surprised me too how the English is pretty good there.......not the usual garbled stuff we have to reconstruct.  Some guy digging holes somewhat wasted... meaning underutilized. 

Too true mate!

My best drinking buddy speaks damned good English ... with a Dorset accent of course. His job??? Room Boy in a hotel!

When he quit his last job I taught him "Not a living wage" because he wanted to impress his new English speaking boss on his "interview" .... and he plops it into conversation every now and then and we just piss ourselves laughing !!

• Like 1

It's hot as anything out there...wandering in the Mall is a cooler option... and has its attractions. There are some babes about..an old man can dream.20230820_111005.jpg

Edited by jacko
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
It's hot as anything out there...wandering in the Mall is a cooler option... and has its attractions. There are some babes about..an old man can dream.20230820_111005.thumb.jpg.d23e1aab6c7f59e41f85a2679513136b.jpg

That is true in many of the places we live. In Pattaya a mature man (with some money) can do a lot more than dreaming.
Just ask my role models Bushcraft and Teelack.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, blue_flag said:

From this morning's walk.

Excellent pics!

This morning's walk for me was after checking out of the hotel on pothole. I was walking home carrying my backpack and leftover wine (England lost) and was quite surprised by the progress of the work at the junction of Pattaya Tai and Sukhumvit. Surely they didn't achieve that in 2 days .....

2 hours ago, blue_flag said:

0B0A3013-Edit.jpg

0B0A2997-Edit.jpg

0B0A2967-Edit.jpg

0B0A2968.jpg

"The Private of Pattaya" looks a fun place ... even the "sails" look like a stretched pair of women's knickers !!

EDIT = Isn't it the boat that sank ??

Edited by Bullfrog
  • Upvote 2

2nd Rd intersection with Soi 15, the hole has gotten bigger.
P8240052.jpg

P8240053.jpg

P8240057.jpg

The work on burying utility lines is also moving south on 2nd Rd.
P8240059.jpg

P8240066.jpg

P8240068.jpg

Another Otteri wash & dry place has opened adjacent to Nirun.
P8240001.jpg

Good to see them planting something other than more beer bars and cannabis shops.
P8240075.jpg

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Another Otteri wash & dry place has opened adjacent to Nirun.

How weird is that !!

I saw a new laundry outside MaxxCity less than 10 days ago but didn't spot that one ..

1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

How weird is that !!

I saw a new laundry outside MaxxCity less than 10 days ago but didn't spot that one ..

The one next MaxxCity opened a couple of months ago, IIRC. When they built it several years ago, it looked like it was going to be a combination of food and beer bars, but then Covid hit.

At one time I heard one of the best ROI businesses in Pattaya were laundry businesses.

• Like 1

Darn, 20 baht for a pee.... the baht busses will be going up next.